• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Due to my Autism Spectrum, I developed imaginary friends, when I feel lonely or stressed, sometimes I have delusions that my imaginary friends are my actual friends as a brief psychotic episode. Is this phenomenon common in some people with ASD?

Those imaginary commit manslaughter to each other by playing too much Russian Roulette. Some of them came and asked me if I wanted to play Russian Roulette with them and I said no and it's illegal. Those mild hallucinations are in my brain.

What is this intelligence called? I have mild hallucinations and mild delusions, but I am self-aware that it is in my head and I know reality as well. I have two belief systems, one is mild psychosis and the other is reality.

When I was little, I was suspected of having MR-NOS and PDD-NOS, as I got a little older, I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS, and in 2013 my diagnosis of PDD-NOS changed to Autistic Disorder. When I was in psych word, my diagnosis of Autistic Disorder became Autism Spectrum, but according to Stanford Health Care, I have a diagnosis of Autistic Disorder.

ICD-10 is still used today, even in the USA as well.

Due to my Autism Spectrum, I developed imaginary friends, when I feel lonely or stressed, sometimes I have delusions that my imaginary friends are my actual friends as a brief psychotic episode. Is this phenomenon common in some people with ASD?

Those imaginary commit manslaughter to each other by playing too much Russian Roulette. Some of them came and asked me if I wanted to play Russian Roulette with them and I said no and it's illegal. Those mild hallucinations are in my brain.

What is this intelligence called? I have mild hallucinations and mild delusions, but I am self-aware that it is in my head and I know reality as well. I have two belief systems, one is mild psychosis and the other is reality.

I've had imaginary friends, whom became very real parts of me. Linking them to specific feelings I felt rather strongly.

Sadist the Reaper. Holding the mantle of my Depression. A being that looms and looks, as I feel. Dead inside.

Val-Se. A demon that holds the mantle of my Rage. A rage that comes from years of neglect. Her own anger is unquenchable, as long as I myself feel hate.

Azeth. Also a demon. With the mantle of Misery. A being that self-loathes and holds little interest in the world. Looking to feel anything but emptiness. Much like myself.

I've had imaginary friends, whom became very real parts of me. Linking them to specific feelings I felt rather strongly.

Sadist the Reaper. Holding the mantle of my Depression. A being that looms and looks, as I feel. Dead inside.

Val-Se. A demon that holds the mantle of my Rage. A rage that comes from years of neglect. Her own anger is unquenchable, as long as I myself feel hate.

Azeth. Also a demon. With the mantle of Misery. A being that self-loathes and holds little interest in the world. Looking to feel anything but emptiness. Much like myself.

It's almost as if we have different alters, but it's mild enough that we are aware and control it.

I don't find you annoying at all. It seems like you are searching for answers and reaching out for support and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I've had alters and psychosis myself, but, I sing a lot when my thoughts got too scary and, eventually, I got well. Art forms can often be really helpful in expressing these sorts of inner weirdnessess, in my experience. Writing, dance, drawing, painting, music, have all helped me recovery from my unhappy, frightened, confusing, debilitating mental illnesses.
Lots of other things too. Sometimes it's deficiencies and other physical issues that can play a part, so it's important to get blood tests to make sure all your levels are good. Being deficient in things like vitamin B12, and D3 can really effect our brain functioning and moods.

It's almost as if we have different alters, but it's mild enough that we are aware and control it.

To a point. Sometimes mine take over when I am completely overwhelmed. I've not had alot of that anymore. I think Azeth though is the one that comes in my when I have sudden neurosis about something.

To a point. Sometimes mine take over when I am completely overwhelmed. I've not had alot of that anymore. I think Azeth though is the one that comes in my when I have sudden neurosis about something.

That makes sense.

Hi, can I talk to you? Due to mental health issues, YouTube is recommending dark psychology facts to learn how to socialize in a psychopathic way. How do I tell YouTube not to give me a bad influence?

New Threads

Top Bottom