• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nice video, Jen. I enjoyed seeing your doll collection and your bathrobe with the sheep on it. I have really long hair just like you. Hope you ended up having a good day at work and had no trouble staying awake.

Thanks for another video, Jen. I love seeing your updates and watching your editing skills improve so much. Your videos are looking and sounding really good.

I really like the outfit you show at 1'3", and your room makeover looks awesome!

Thanks for the review, Jen. I don't know when you recorded this, but it looks like you got a haircut. I think it looks very nice.

Love this sing, and it was nice to hear you singing it so nicely. I was feeling down, yet you singing this made me smile. Thanks for sharing this with us at the forum. I fell behind, and miss a lot of new opportunities happening for you. It's exciting to read about all these changes.

New Threads

Top Bottom