• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi!

noramae

i was diagnosed with level 2 autism around 2 (?) years ago. reach out for proana buddy or sh accountability. (people i can talk to when im stressed). special interests include my dog, marvel movies, shera (the 2018 version). raging homosexual here.

Welcome!

I have a dog who was a rescue belonging to my sister. When she passed away, I took him. I thought he was some kind of lab mix, but the vet told me this week he is too big for a lab and probably has some Great Dane in him! He is very old. His hind legs hardly work, but he is still enthusiastic about going walking with me.

welcome to af.png

Hello, @noramae.

It sounds like you could use some supportive folks around you. I hope that we can do that for you. Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you with us, @noramae

Thos is a good place to make friends and learn more about yourself as a person with ASD through the threads here. We will hopefully learn from you, as much as you will from us~

New Threads

Top Bottom