• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi!

Hi there. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism at the age of 3. I had delayed development and I had social issues as I was unable to maintain friends due to my interests being different than of others. I'm glad to have found a forum of autistic people and I hope to see a like-minded person here.

welcome to af.png

Hi there. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism at the age of 3. I had delayed development and I had social issues as I was unable to maintain friends due to my interests being different than of others. I'm glad to have found a forum of autistic people and I hope to see a like-minded person here.
Do you only have Autism? If you do only have Autism then I have Autism too and would like to be freinds and talk more. Welcome to the forum and it's nice to meet you.

Hi :) I hope you find goodness and help here. We are friendly autists from all over the globe.
Make yourself at home Ask us anything. You should be able to relax and be yourself here I hope so anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom