• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hi!

Valily

I am new to the forum format, so if this was the wrong way to do it, please let me know and I'll try to fix it the best I can.

Hello all, I cannot guarantee that I'll be much more than a lurker (since that's usually how I am in online chatrooms) but I still wanted to introduce myself!!

I'm Valily, I'm 18, and after many troubles I got diagnosed with Asperger's a few months ago. I love drawing, video games, and usually spend more than half the day listening to music.

Happy to be here!! :D

Hello and welcome! Sometimes, I feel like a lurker in in person situations. I like to just pay attention, watch from afar, and take things in slowly.

Happy you have found us and said hello!

Welcome, @Valily. :)

You're amongst friends here, so don't hesitate to jump in and give your thoughts on different topics. I'm 55, you're 18, so we both have different perspectives on things, and I would like to hear what you have to say. :)

1682774118455.png

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here eve if it's mostly lurking. I've done that with a forum before!

Hello, it’s nice to meet you. I love to draw it’s my favorite thing to do. I like to see what my mind can do and I also like to paint. I have so many acrylic paints and water color paints. I hope you have a fun time here and are able to make positive experiences here.

I read a lot of the posts here and find them very informative.
Anything you see of interest, feel free to jump in with a response or question.
We all help each other.

And Welcome to the forums! :)

Hi @Valily

Glad that you have found this place. I too lurked for a while before jumping into some conversations.
Lurking is fine here. BTW you might want to read some of the older posts and see if anything resonates with you.

New Threads

Top Bottom