• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there!

pax

Hi I'm Pax ( because I got sick of my user name on that other site and I couldn't think of an excellent one.:D) I see a few of the old crowd are here. I am hoping that this site will be more user friendly both in terms of the software and the fan base, and I will feel welcome, learn lots and meet lovely people.

:cool:Pax.

Welcome Pax :)

I'm sure you'll find a few familiar names around here. We've had a fair amount of new members cross over from WrongPlanet - it's ok to say it here.

You'll notice our members are quite friendly here, and that we have a rather warm community. We've also got a resources section, which members are welcome to help fill: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Hi, Pax.

Glad you made the leap. Looking forward to getting to know you in your new, more user-friendly environment!

Thank you. Nice avatar by the way. Your welcome post got the first appearance of this painting, anywhere. Hope you enjoy the site. It can be a little addictive at first. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom