• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Buzz

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve just been assessed this week and diagnosed with autism. So I thought it would be good to sign up here! I’m 36 so fairly late coming to realise this although I did start to wonder a few years ago.

Thanks! Buzz

Hello and welcome, @Buzz.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need any help figuring things out.

Glad you found us. Lots of interesting posts, very helpful forum members. Do you have any special interests you wish to share?

1712002219510.png

Glad you found us. Lots of interesting posts, very helpful forum members. Do you have any special interests you wish to share?

Thanks everyone!

My interests tend to change around a bit but I have always loved Toy Story since I was younger, hence the Lightyear film based profile pic! I’m currently interested in researching autism, housing law and I also enjoy nature (forests, gardening, foraging etc).

36 isn't late. I can add another 15 years on that as I was around 43 when I discovered I could be on the spectrum and it took me two years before I was able to ask a doctor and another four and a half years wait to be assessed at the age of 51 and three quarters.

Hello and it's never too late to start on a journey. May it take you to insights, wisdom and joy.

New Threads

Top Bottom