• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

rainfall

Playing in the rain =P
Hi,

I've looked around for a forum that may be beneficial to me and my son and so far, this seems it just may be it.

Most, because I'm not 'officially' diagnosed look down on me. My son, 7 years old, is officially diagnosed and it was only when he was about 5 or 6 that I started to realize that he is SO MUCH LIKE ME! lol

I talked to my mom about it and she said that when I was little they didn't have the help and it was mostly for boys and I was just 'difficult and weird'. =) I haven't pursued an official one, I don't think it's important at this point. I guess I'm just here to 'lurk' and see how others are doing and what else I can learn from a community of people that actually want to help each other. :D

rainfall

upload_2017-5-26_11-28-18.png

hi rainfall,welcome to AC.
dont worry,people awaiting to get their autism recognised [ie undiagnosed] are many on here and we are a very understanding bunch.
i personally see it as the most mature and friendly ASD community on the internet.

Hi everyone! Thank you for welcoming me. I've never actually posted in a welcome forum before, so I guess now I go to check out the other forums. Again, thank you! =)

rainfall

New Threads

Top Bottom