• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone!

Lan95

Hello. I am Lan95. I am in my early 20’s and I have Asperger’s Syndrome. I have been officially diagnosed since I was a toddler. I heard about this site from my counseler a few months back. But I was hesitant to join at first.

However, during my appointment earlier today, I finally decided to make an account and register on this site. So here I am!

I look forward to meeting my fellow Aspies and interacting with all of you. :)

d6f11add5cc0d065ecba7ee6941a69ad.png

Welcome to AC.

I'm a lot older than you in my early 40's, and I wasn't diagnosed till I was 23 in October 1999, and it only came about because my sister in law was working with Autistic adults in a Home in Gloucester at the time and kept saying I was like some of her clients, so her and my Brother got loads of info online and took it to the Doctor, and from there the diagnosis process started.

Hi Lan95 welcome. It's great that you got up the courage to join, and I hope you enjoy it here and find plenty of useful information and threads to read and respond to.

:herb::evergreen::leafwind::herb::evergreen::leafwind::herb::evergreen::leafwind::herb::evergreen::leafwind::herb::evergreen::leafwind::herb::evergreen::leafwind:

Now that you have joined we will make your appointment to be dissected and donated to science. Just kidding. Its pretty painless here. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom