• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone

JodiW

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all... my name is Jodi and I have worked with young children newly diagnosed with Autism for over 15 years. One thing I've noticed over the years is that many parents i come into contact with feel very alone, that they don't feel they can relate to anyone. I've decided to write a book filled with stories from family members, loved ones, and those on the spectrum themselves so that those who read it may feel a little more connected. If any of you would be willing to share a story about living with autism I would greatly appreciate it. It can be funny, or sad.. any story that has stuck with you and may help someone else feel connected would be beneficial. I will not be using last names, and will change first names if requested. Please inbox me with any questions or stories, or even if you have any questions for me as an educator, I would love to talk with any of you. Thank you!

a851d2d331d33cf800190b765560df59.png

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all... my name is Jodi and I have worked with young children newly diagnosed with Autism for over 15 years. One thing I've noticed over the years is that many parents i come into contact with feel very alone, that they don't feel they can relate to anyone. I've decided to write a book filled with stories from family members, loved ones, and those on the spectrum themselves so that those who read it may feel a little more connected. If any of you would be willing to share a story about living with autism I would greatly appreciate it. It can be funny, or sad.. any story that has stuck with you and may help someone else feel connected would be beneficial. I will not be using last names, and will change first names if requested. Please inbox me with any questions or stories, or even if you have any questions for me as an educator, I would love to talk with any of you. Thank you!
hello jodi,welcome to AC!
i would love to help you out,i will speak to you later if your on,as ive got to go home soon.

New Threads

Top Bottom