• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has their ever been an app version of this platform?

Ghostinthemachine

does anyone know if there is an app version of this platform or is it would actually be worth having one,personally I am in two minds and I'm curious to see what others think

I think you mean download app of forum? Also upgrade n pay you don't get ads, at one time these blocked my screen and were annoying
Depends how often you use app, phone may suggest clear space is remove unused apps.
Am I understanding you correctly?

We formerly had such an app that proved to be a security nightmare.

@Satal handles the nuts and bolts of the IT end of our forum, so he would be the best one to answer this question if you require more detail.

Last edited:
Progressive Web App
One thing that has been asked many times is the ability to have an app for AF. With this upgrade to the new version, we are now getting an automatic 'Progressive Web App' (PWA). This allows us to get push notifications through your desktop or mobile phone. It also can show on your phone as any other app would.

You can find out more about XenForo's PWA implementation here.
This is the closest we have to an app but works pretty much the same and is what I use.

New Threads

Top Bottom