• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Harro

Zeno

I'm Zeno. Not my real name but whatevs.
Needless to say, I am 38, got my diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome in 1991 at the age of 12. The first diagnosis given to me was PDD-NOS back in 1982 when I was 3 years old. Mind you, I also have ADHD and perhaps some kind of mood disorder.

Wow, that's an early diagnosis. The professionals who saw you must have really kept up to date on their information. Possibly even know key members in the changing and introduction of the diagnostic terms?

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you apart of the community.
Best wishes.
Rocco
IMG_7875.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom