• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Halloween

Just dont let modern society erace your culture including religion, stand strong and fight and preserve your culture, were Celts, were warriors well never be eraced and keep fighting.

Last edited:
I don't either. I'm just saddened that they have (and are still trying to) erase pretty much all pagan cultures around the globe. I'm lowkey disgusted by their foreign "mission trips" because they mostly target pagan cultures that are in 2nd or 3rd - world countries that don't have widespread internet access, and where many are susceptible to fall for Christians' conversion tactics because they are desperate. I am pretty darn sure they're designed this way so that more people are converted. This is why in some 3rd-world pagan cultures, Christian missionaries are treated poorly. Because they don't want their cultures erased. Japan was smart to ban Christianity during the years 1614 - 1873. They did this so they knew they were strong enough to fend off the then-Christian-biased European and American armies, so they had the power to enforce that rule. They also had firearms starting in the 1800s thanks to Chinese and European traders, so they had equal firepower when armies of "Christian" nations tried to invade them. Even though Christianity is no longer banned, they still have equal firepower thanks to them now using American-made modern firearms.

That's an interesting fact. Maybe Rome wasn't as powerful as they thought they were.
Another fun fact the Celts gave Romans Nightmares for 500 years.

Celtic Warriors We are a proud Warrior tribal people. For my Ancestors to Give Romans nightmares for 500 years is an honor, in battle many were decapitated by my ancestors and heads decorated as trophies.Its not often trible people gave empires so much trouble for so long.

Last edited:
We celts will not be eraced, well keep fighting, the Welsh alone brought King Aurther, Merlin not England it was Wales, the round table, excalibur is wales not England. Raise the red dragon flag with pride on my Welsh side.

excalibur is wales not England
From what I've read, the English Excalibur comes from the Welsh Caledvwlch, which itself may come from the Irish Caladbolg (various spellings exist for both names). But even in later centuries, Arthurian lore tends to be situated in areas like Wales or Cornwall. Even the English and French authors couldn't remove him from his Celtic heritage.

New Threads

Top Bottom