• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Divorcing - Can't Cope With Changes?

I know this might sound outlandish, but have you considered befriending the girlfriend? Perhaps her bossiness comes from having run a household with a lousy husband of her own. As previously mentioned, she is likely unaware of your ex's previous infidelity. I know it may seem unrealistic, but befriending the girlfriend is the best way to know what is happening with your kids when they are away from you. Even if friendship never happens, getting to know each other can go a long way in helping your kids cope with this situation.

I know this might sound outlandish, but have you considered befriending the girlfriend? Perhaps her bossiness comes from having run a household with a lousy husband of her own. As previously mentioned, she is likely unaware of your ex's previous infidelity. I know it may seem unrealistic, but befriending the girlfriend is the best way to know what is happening with your kids when they are away from you. Even if friendship never happens, getting to know each other can go a long way in helping your kids cope with this situation.
BRILLIANT

New Threads

Top Bottom