• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Disneystrology - Astrology with a bit of Disney Magic...

AGXStarseed

According to the Disney Wiki, this is what Disneystrology is:

"Disneystrology is a book that combines astrology, numerology, and the magic of Disney movies to help readers understand their own personalities."

So, here's mine:
March 4th = Wart (Young King Arthur) = Movie: The Sword in the Stone

March4th.png

This actually fits me pretty well. I do put others before myself, I do worry about my job performance and when I find something I enjoy doing then I do put 'my all' into it.
I especially like how it says the 'Keys to my success' is for me to claim my rightful place in the world, as I feel that is a task that I'm still trying to accomplish.

Additionally, The Sword in the Stone was one of my favourite Disney films and I've got a big interest in Welsh Mythology - particularly the Arthurian Legends.

So, if you want to have a go at doing this, here's the link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disneystrology/Gallery
Just scroll down to your date of birth, left-click the image, then click "see full size image" before copying it here.
Then, comment on whether you think the character and description fits you. Enjoy. :)

May31st.png

By some fluke, the rationality of which I am unaware,
this nonsense activity does seem to describe me.

I checked several other descriptions, for people I know
and they didn't match up well at all, though.

Odds are, once in awhile this sort of thing seems accurate.

Do you agree with your disneystrology reading? :D
I'm not really clever. But, I suppose as a NT who enjoys hanging out on an Aspie forum, there is a sense of me flying off to find some interesting people to talk to.

But, what they got really right is that I am in fact a pelican. How uncanny is that?

Even if they are playing it completely straight, it's worth it that this exists.

Although mine was from Cars and it said that I was collaborative. I want a do-over.

May21st_zpsqh5docj7.png

Wow, is this ever full of falsehoods. And a reminder of my least favourite member of the Royal Family.

Exactly one sentence of this is accurate. Another is half true. That's it.

Adding others from my life:

Family: completely whiffed on my father and sister, hit one brother fairly well and I have no idea what to think about the other. Mixed bag on my mother.

Of my three previous girlfriends, it nailed two and was a mixed bag on the third.

Mostly hit on my best friend from childhood.

Adding others from my life:

Family: completely whiffed on my father and sister, hit one brother fairly well and I have no idea what to think about the other. Mixed bag on my mother.

Of my three previous girlfriends, it nailed two and was a mixed bag on the third.

Mostly hit on my best friend from childhood.

Yeah, well to be honest this is just a bit of fun. if it doesn't fit you, then no worries. If it does, then all the better - just like normal astrology.

Yeah, well to be honest this is just a bit of fun. if it doesn't fit you, then no worries. If it does, then all the better - just like normal astrology.
For me, it's not so much that it turned out to be wrong, but that it was from the wrong movie. I would have accepted Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, maybe a few others. Just one preview was enough to chase me away from Cars screaming. I don't even remember what it was, just that I was totally against it for some reason.
laughing.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom