• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ctrl+V

On Epsilon, 14 billion strong
Cygnus has always struggled for control; they told me it could not be done

Lies!
All they need is a technogenic disease
We supply for free

Parasites of technology
So easily moved in line
Addicted to the use of our
Exclusive rights

Have them screened (x3)
We feed off their disease

Track down the terrorist cells
See who is on my side
Interrogate the world
While we stay out of sight, right

You choose a page; we’ll pick apart your brain
We track your eyes with our cameras; we see your pupils dilate

Subliminal are the ways that we tame you
You’re feeling proud of what you have consumed

Parasites of technology
Addicted to our LCD screens
Molded and sleek to gain your trust
Now give yourself to us

Have them screened (x3)
Liquid crystal disease

Intangible cyber life
Too complacent to look outside
We are shaping the world
While we stay out of…

Parasites of technology
Your addiction is a disease
No regrets of a wasted lif
e You cannot touch what you see

Death, seems the only way
That you will even stray
Think upon what you’ve lost
As we archive your thoughts

I can use your remorse
To steer my ship on its course
Open the Oculus
Fear Cygnus, fear Cygnus
You can have claim to grounds
Of Enocules I have found
If you report to me
Morbid mastery….. is yours

I turn the screens on Cygnus
The cameras reading their eyes
Affixed to every device
They can tell no lies

Freedom of choice within
What you are given
No choice outside the small
World that you live in

They have led you astray
While I’ve been away
I can quiet the noise
I can give you a choice

I see Cygnus now as it truly is
They claim to bring balance, but they cannot to this

World with ideals that can’t be controlled
by Shadows in the sky who lie

Parasites of technology
The looking glass shows us the obscene
I see myself disconnected
I can wipe it clean

Have them screened (x3)
Feed their disease
Have them screened (x3)
Liquid crystal disease

Cygnus always thought this planet was unbalanced
I’ll do what they could never do. A full-out cleansing by a thought out annihilation

Cool, I have Asperger's. This explains a lot and it is very hard for me as it comes with several mental health difficulties that I am struggling with but I'm going to live with it and try to accept my differences and get better and meet other people with autism.

(This is from my post on another thread about reactions to being diagnosed with Asperger's and that is my current main feeling about having Aspergers)

Three dynamic ecosystems — forest, tundra and ocean — converge at Wapusk, and all are changing quickly as the Arctic warms.

What we’ve seen in Wapusk is consistent with how researchers expect northern carnivore populations to respond to climate change. The waking life of all bear species is governed by their need to accumulate fat stores for the next hibernation, so this overlap is most likely a response to changes in the availability of bear foods. Which foods, however, we don’t yet know.

We also don’t know how these species interact with each other, but we predict that grizzlies will benefit most since they dominate both other species elsewhere.

Grizzly bears have displaced and eaten black bears and polar bears in other places, and polar-grizzly hybrids have been documented in the Northwest Territories. It’s clear that the potential for hybridization exists in western Hudson Bay too.

Polar bears and grizzly bears face conservation challenges in many parts of Canada. Learning more about they way they interact with each other — and their surroundings — would probably tell us more about why they are now inhabiting the same place.

When environmental changes occur in national parks, they often become controversial. People often assume the conditions present when the park was established, or the status quo, are “baselines” that must be protected, even though they may just be snapshots in ecological time.

cognitive psychologist Amos Tversky once joked that where probability is concerned, humans have three default settings: “gonna happen,” “not gonna happen” and “maybe.”

Neuromarketing is a new field of marketing which uses medical technologies such as functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) to study the brain’s responses to marketing stimuli. Researchers use the fMRI to measure changes in activity in parts of the brain and to learn why consumers make the decisions they do, and what part of the brain is telling them to do it…

Marketing analysts will use neuromarketing to better measure a consumer’s preference, as the verbal response given to the question “Do you like this product?” may not always be the true answer. This knowledge will help marketers create products and services designed more effectively and marketing campaigns focused more on the brain’s response.

Neuromarketing will tell the marketer what the consumer reacts to, whether it was the color of the packaging, the sound the box makes when shaken, or the idea that they will have something their co-consumers do not.

30. TSD has initiated 144 projects relating to the control of human behavior; i.e.,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx during the ten years of operation of
the MKULTRA program. Twenty-five (25) of these projects remain in existence at
the present time, while a number of others are in various stages of termination.
31. Active projects may be groups under the following arbitrary headings. Many
projects involve activity in two or more of the areas listed.
a. basic research in materials and processes
b. procurement of research materials
c. testing of substances on animals and human beings
d. development of delivery techniques
e. projects in offensive/defensive BW, CW, and radiation
f. miscellaneous projects; e.g., (1) petroleum sabotage, (2) defoliants, (3) devices
for remote measurement of physiological processes

A flow of information is constantly streaming from the television set; a bombardment of
words and pictures. The speed at which this information is communicated makes it easy
for the signal to take control, switching the viewer's brain to stand-by as information
is absorbed without analysis or question. Today the television's constant signal shapes
the conclusions of the masses and produces the collective norm. The signal prescribes
what is news and what is truth through the words of so-called experts and authorities,
gelding the consciousness and independent thoughts of those subjected to it. Through
television, the masses can be made to accept the most monstrous distortions of reality.
The signal is a chill wind of continuous oppression over the minds of the masses.
It controls the management of society and culture, creating uniformity across all subjects.

The fuel for this vehicle of mass deception is a technique known as perception management
where an array of psychological techniques are used to alter the truth, leading the viewer
to a desired conclusion. Some call this spin or propaganda while others know it as lying.
According to Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister for Adolph Hitler, "If you tell a lie
big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it... It thus
becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent,
for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the
greatest enemy of the State." Most of what can be found on the nightly news is nothing
but advertisements selling more government and a false reality that benefits only those
in control. Television is the dictator of information; newspaper and radio are the whisper
campaign of the television's message.

It is expected that Americans will consistently prescribe to the doctrine of the television.
It is subtly communicated that one should stay within the collective and never challenge
the message, for doing so may be considered an aggression towards culture. The message is,
"Be a good consumer; always obey authority; you know nothing; listen only to experts; be
content and never question or express new ideas." This signal is being broadcast across
millions of screens, indoctrinating the unconscious minds of those who choose this as their
only reality. Self-censorship occurs when these individuals become so deeply indoctrinated
that they are afraid to discuss any information outside the paradigm of television-created
culture; they police their thoughts to ensure they won't conflict with this culture.
Sadly, many people's reality today does not allow any outside information to process,
instead it is written off as conspiracy or blatant lies. Our consciousness has been
destroyed so much that fiction has become reality. An entire lifestyle of poisonous foods
, pharmaceuticals, and fluoridated water are accepted as safe and sold to us at the cost
of our health and well being.

Those of the establishment are using the incredibly powerful weapon of mass psychology
as a method of controlling the minds of the masses and altering the behavior of individuals.
Edward Bernays, a pioneer in the field of public relations in the 20th century,
applied Sigmund Freud's theory of psychoanalysis to manipulate the masses by engineering consent.
According to Bernays, "If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind,
it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them
knowing it." Advertisers and psychologists of the billion dollar culture creation
industry manufacture trends through the proliferation of insecurities; and manipulating
desires and emotions. These concepts are also employed to control how individuals think
about politics, as well as the possibilities and limitations within society.
Those welding power within our streams of mass communication market their plans
into each generation as individuals adopt specific ways of thinking and never suspect
that all the major events and trends within their lifetime are actually planned by an
elite few before they are even born. In our society today, culture is created from the top down.
Virtually all forms of culture are created by the ruling class to build a false sense of
reality, ensure social compliance, and control the future course of cultural evolution.

Predictive programming is a tool used by the establishment to acclimate the public to new ideas,
trends, beliefs, and threats. It is used through television by including certain situations
or ideas within the plots of many fictional shows, familiarizing the viewer with these concepts
no matter what they may be watching. When similar situations occur or like ideas are circulated
in the world we think that these particular things are quite natural for we have unknowingly
been made familiar with them through television. By viewing nearly any popular show on television,
one can see the same propaganda that will be aired on the nightly news. Propaganda on a wide
array of subjects has been interwoven into a great number of television shows. Just a few of
these subjects include global warming, vaccinations, torture, terrorism, national security,
the militarization of police, and the degradation of the family unit. Through predictive
programming, television shapes culture and prevents individuals from asking questions.

Crisis' are created on a daily basis and broadcast across the airwaves to keep individuals
in a state of panic and fear. Whether it be the threat of a pandemic or terrorism, the
constant state of crisis has created a form of mental illness as we are slowly acclimated
into an age of crisis. By using Hegelian dialectic, the television promotes the problem,
guides our reaction, and presents the solution. The problem of terrorism was exclaimed, a
strong emotional response was evoked, and it was stated that our rights need be sacrificed
in order to protect us from the threat. We've lost personal sovereignty under the guise of
terrorism; we're stopped and searched; we're watched by cameras as we go about our lives;
and we're encouraged to spy on our neighbors. We have been trained to accept the life of
a prisoner.

America is in a state of enlightened despotism where most individuals live only to satisfy
selfish inner desires and remain ignorant of the state of the world around them. In most
public places one can find a television transmitting propaganda around the clock ensuring
the masses remain focused on trivial matters. From birth we take the world as it’s presented
on television. We don't question it and any serious criticism of TV is becoming psychologically
impossible in society. Who would suspect getting born into a world where everything around
you is a continuous lie? The youth of today are convinced that the experts and personalities
on television are the authority of credible information while parents and older generations
are foolish with dated ideas. Children are conditioned to disconnect from what is truly
important to their well being and instead focus on mindless trivia, sports, celebrity gossip,
and buying an array of material things. They invest their psychological worth in fantasy
characters on television while ignoring or even scorning individuals contributing to the
betterment of humanity. They are discouraged from getting involved in their local community
and often lack the ability to think independently or to resist corruption. As their
children's minds are molded by television, there is barely a murmur from the public.

For over half a century, our society has lived under this signal of mental programming and
conditioning. The message is clear: don't be a leader, don't engage in critical thinking,
and don’t care about the people in your life. Until individuals become aware of the
current information war, our standard of living and our liberties will continue to be
degraded and we will continue to lose communities and meaningful relationships between
people. Currently, pockets of resistance are beginning to spring up everywhere as some
unplug the signal and regain control of their own thoughts. Informed individuals are
canceling their cable and satellite subscriptions and instead spending time with their
families and children while participating in meaningful experiences. They are seeking
alternative news sources. They are reading about those who weld incredible influence
over culture like Edward Bernays, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Charles Galton Darwin, Plato,
Bertrand Russell, and Aldous Huxley. However, it is a continuous battle to educate the
masses for the television remains our greatest threat to individual sovereignty and the
largest obstacle to becoming a truly informed individual. Fortunately, unplugging
from the signal is easy. The television can simply be turned off. Through doing so, you may
realize nearly our entire world is now a hoax; things once known as truth are fake.
We have been trained like dogs to be obedient to our television; our master has had our
minds on a tight leash. Let us never forget the truth will not be televised.

New Threads

Top Bottom