• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ctrl+V

upload_2017-2-28_0-45-17.jpeg
Prince edward island seaweed pie.

Jump Ropes

a long, a short, a medium length, a professional style, a light weight, a portable, a propane powered,a special,a one-of-a-kind,a unique,

rope =
rayon, hemp, synthetic, cotton, rubber, nylon, poly-blend, sisal, jute, natural fiber, silk, wool, acrylic, alpaca, angora, byssus, human hair, camel hair, cashmere, catgut, chiengora, guanaco hair, llama, mohair, pashmina, qiviut, rabbit whisker, tendon, spider silk, vicuña, yak, abacá, bagasse, bamboo fiber, coir, fique, flax, braided, linen, kapok, kenaf, piña, raffia, ramie, rattan,
magical,
handles =
.wooden, pine, cedar, cherry, bamboo, birch, mahogany, telepathic, oak, oriental, teak, plastic, ceramic, metal, aluminum, titanium, fire retardant,replaceable, biodegradable, red, yellow, blue, teal, pink, purple, gray, crimson, black, ebony, white, silver, green, furry, fuzzy, gluten free, solar powered, self cooling, invisible, edible, disposable, magical, sturdy, translucent, rhinestone, glittery, shiny, sentient, ivory, acetate, diacetate, lyocell, modal, triacetate, battery operated, remote control,enchanted,

with......

with streamers, that glow in the dark, that hum, that light up, with wings, from Greece, that sparkle, that reduce ambient noise, which double as paint brushes,that emit messages of positivity,

"...centrally mediated abdominal pain syndrome (CAPS) – formerly known as functional abdominal pain syndrome (FAPS)"

"Men and women must have their adrenals stimulated from time to time."
"What?" questioned the Savage, uncomprehending.
"It's one of the conditions of perfect health. That's why we've made the V.P.S. treatments compulsory."
"V.P.S.?"
"Violent Passion Surrogate. Regularly once a month. We flood the whole system with adrenalin. It's the complete physiological equivalent of fear and rage. All the tonic effects of murdering Desdemona and being murdered by Othello, without any of the inconveniences."
"But I like the inconveniences."
"We don't," said the Controller. "We prefer to do things comfortably."
"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."
"In fact," said Mustapha Mond, "you're claiming the right to be unhappy."
"All right then," said the Savage defiantly, "I'm claiming the right to be unhappy."

Brave New World

To cite this article: Nicoleen Coetzee, Jarrod T. Beukes & Ingrid Lynch (2013) Substance Abuse Inpatients' Experience of Animal-Assisted Therapy, Journal of Psychology in Africa, 23:3, 477-480

Idem vs. Ibid. or Ibidem. Idem means "the same person" whereas ibidem (abbreviated ibid.) means "at the same place."

Asperger Syndrome, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Major Depression; all conditions for which I have official diagnoses from my therapist.

New Threads

Top Bottom