• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Childhood toy obsessions

Destinyz12

I don't know if this topic was discussed already or not, but did anyone have any particular toys that they were obsessed with as a kid? I went through a phase where I was obsessed with My Little Pony and had to have every single one. Then went through a phase where I had to have every toy that was dog and cat related-especially loved The Littlest Pet shop at one point. And one more I can remember is being obsessed with Farm animals at one point where I had to have every farm animal and accessory to build my own toy farm. As you can tell, I was obsessed with animals and loved animal related books as well, both fiction and non fiction/educational ones

For me it would be Lego. I didn't have much during my childhood. I always enjoyed visiting my friend house to play with his large collection.

During my adult life I'm into Lego again along with a good friend of mine.

Well I'm still a doll collector but as a kid I was obsessed with my little pony,Barbie and strawberry shortcake and I still collect them now:)

all of my childhood toy obsessions carry out to this day,collecting teddies including exclusive ones like steiff,thomas the tank,animal ornaments...

New Threads

Top Bottom