• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism conlang?

Ylva

V.I.P Member
I've posted before about maybe teaching people who struggle with language a simpler conlang. This is not that.

Often when I read blogs and articles by autistic people, it is mentioned that the English language lacks words for some things that are related to how the world looks for autistics. So maybe there should be a constructed language with that purpose – for autistics to talk about, not just autism, but the world they live in. We already know we live in a paralell but overlapping world to neurotypicals.

Yes! While every person has their own unique experience of the world, the autistic subjective experience really is different.

Neither nor traditional Chinese, that's why my word usage in my own fiction is unique.
Reading my fiction is like using a magnifying glass to explore the world.

New Threads

Top Bottom