• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie Blogs - that you write

zurb

Eschewer of Obfuscation
Hi all,
Here is your opportunity to make a plug for any aspie related blog that you contribute to.

Who here writes or contributes to a blog about Aspergers, and where can we find it?

Last edited:
I'm currently helping to get a blog/magazine thing off the ground that's being put together at Asperoomies.

mmm... I have an offsite blog that I update probably 2-4 times a month on average [though some months much more often]. I wouldn't call it an aspie blog, but it mostly has to do with complications about my physical/psych/neuro health and how I deal with those and navigate the world. So about 25% either directly or indirectly address being on the spectrum. Some of them involve issues that deal with being on the spectrum as well as other things.

I can put it up here if you think it's appropriate, just not sure.

I post stuff on my tumblr blog (Paradox Now) about being autistic occasionally, and write in my zines (small, self published booklets) about this topic. My zine blog is also on tumblr: Olivia's Zines Right now I've got a post on my zine blog about a zine I'm editing on autistic self care and community support.

I blog here, in Small Histories, if that counts. I'm especially interested in asperger's and spiritual stuff and in how it influences or is influenced by comorbidities--with an eye to figuring out new coping mechanisms. As I get older, some things that used to work don't work now, and some things that I never thought of seem to be helping. Mainly as special interests are allowed a bigger role in my life, and I stop trying to hard to "pass" as NT.

I don't officially have a blog for my AS specifically but I do sprinkle it into my vlog. When I make another episode, I'll share the link here. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom