• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Apparently this is mandatory

Connor Malone

Hi everyone. Not gonna lie it feels very strange talking with other people like me. I almost find it scary

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard!
I hope you find our membership both friendly and helpful.

just-dropping-by-to-say-hi-colorful-butterflies-glitter.gif

I met a male aspie not long ago for the first time and that was so strange and did not feel comfortable.

But met another suspected male aspie and got on great with him.

Also, suspect the only female who seems to not want to get away from me fast, is also an aspie. And I do video chat now ( took md a while to pluck the courage up) with a female aspie on here.

Just like NT's, we will find those we get on better with than others. It took me time to understand this, because I thought: of course we will get on, but not at all. We are still human lol

I don't know if this is your first forum but when I signed up to my first forum I made a really ...inventive first comment on an old thread. I think I made a few people think I was weird, which, just so happened to be the thing I was going for back then. My first forum handle was, 'My Golden Pimp Cane'. Yeeaaaah! I had - and still do actually - a strange sense of humour. I think I stood out from the crowd for good reasons.

Cheers everyone. Also just realised that while I am a professionally diagnosed aspie, I also have NT traits as well. Found out from my parents who showed me the documents, guess that makes me half and half :)

New Threads

Top Bottom