• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because then she would have to start all over again. But then I felt like that on WP, anonymous and negligible, but then I thought, What can I do about it? And I thought up threads to start and found excuses to PM people. And I realized to my delight that people liked me and that I actually helped some people and that there were even some people there who could help me. I felt like a NT for the first time in my life, but in a good way.

I should be doing that here... why am I not? Why did I go back to WP those 2 or 3 or 4 times?

Lol I had a scope around on WP this evening. It's ridiculous, Michael is absolutely right, you could get an entirely dedicated server (which is beyond unnecessary for a forum, really...) for less than $268 or whatever it was/month. I don't have a clue how he can justify asking for $4800 in donations. I've always preferred IPB to other forum software too - hence Aspergic running on it. Much nicer themes imo, aswell as a more logical layout for both the public and moderation/administration. WP is hard on the eyes to read through. :(

I don't think i'll ever need donations for anything towards the back-end of the site. Not unless/until the forum gets considerably bigger. But if I do take donations, they'll go towards the server costs, with the remainder going to an austism related charity.

One thing we are considering is selling 'merch' of sorts - pens, mugs, shirts - that crap, and putting some proceeds towards charities, aswell as the forum license and maybe some advertising. Not sure if anybody would be interested. :)

sell things on cafepress.com

you can always start a charity

i always wanted the money to start a lawyer fund to help poor people get a lawyer to help with autism discrimination when schools do things to make you a psycho criminal so you can be in jail so they do not have to help you and they do things to make sure you never get the help you need

the schools and social services will spend millions to force you out of school and in a jail by making people with autism as a psychotic serial killer in training and not autism the way it really is

they also tell lies and turn all things to decide things happen by any story that helps them make you a psychotic killer and they know for a fact the autistic person is a psychotic little liar and never want to listen to what we try to say really happened with kids that gang up on us when the teacher leaves the room and this stuff never ever ever ever ever happens

if they can spend millions to discriminate against you and force you to be a problem for the jail then people need to have the same millions to spend on their lawyer to stop them

if the states know you can get millions more than they can to spend on your lawyer then that should help stop them from trying to discriminate against us

we need to spend millions on a few cases in each state then when they just know the agency name and how we can spend more on our lawyer than they can that should start things by making getting help easier when they just hear our name as helping a person they try to discriminate against

make them more scared of us paying for a lawyer than they get scared of the drug cartels and that should help stop this using the jail to discriminate against us

What he said!

Would you believe that my parents treated me like I was all bad due to my AS? Everything I did, said, thought and felt was due to my AS and everything due to my AS was bad. :rolleyes2:

Well, a short stay facility, anyway. I've been in two of those in Texas and they are humane. but I don't know about Oregon. If they sent her to Texas Texas would look after her, and she could get disability if she can't work, and she said her health insurance fraud analyst job totally exhausted her but she had to keep on or she would end up "on the street or worse, in an institution."

That Meadow is a *****. We were friends for a short bit and then she gets banned and turned against me and decided I had something to do with it and I used her to throw her out and I worked with the mods. Then her telling me I don't have AS was the last straw so I got rude to her and she got nasty and it was nothing but insults. I don't really remember anymore. I deleted all the emails from her and her PMs. She also doesn't make any sense and I am thinking maybe she wasn't harassed at all and she thinks she was. Maku kept sending her PMs about her posts and I looked through her posts and didn't see many attacks. I saw very little and she came off as hostile. Then she decided to send me a nasty email over a post she saw by me at AFF what I wrote about Temple and it was nothing bad. Then she claims she doesn't dislike me or hate me. I hope she is done sending me emails or else I am going to start deleting them without reading them. I think she liked to argue and pick a fight and I obliged in it. Then she said she had other things to do than wasting her time with people like me so I told her why is she talking to me then and wasting her time with me. She deserved to be banned from WP.

She was banned before she started that, wasn't she? I think the banning made her paranoid. Meadow and I decided to be friends recently. We have a common denominator... the WP mods being **** towards us. I get paranoid like her too sometimes.

Well be careful. She started to blame me and turned against me. I wouldn't trust her but that's just me. Just my heads up for you. She is one of those people who goes around saying "You aren't autistic" I wonder where she got her internet degree? Then she decided to attack me for one of my posts at AFF and I wasn't even a jerk in it. I don't think she knows autism and AS are two different things. Classic autistics will be afraid of things like sliding doors and escalators while aspies don't have those irrational fears. I am sure some do though because he's a spectrum. We both insulted each other in email. Anyway she is irrational and says different things and they don't add up.

She said she was banned right after I made the reply to Maku's post. At first she saw it and thought it was cute and funny, then she said she was banned and blamed me for it.

Hmmm... you mean, you think she might be a manipulator like SB? I think her FIRST account was banned before the rally, and she came back as Meadow either before or during the rally. But I can't be sure.

I don't know. At first she was telling me Alex was vulnerable to SB's manipulation because he is autistic and then she was banned and she decided he was behind it all too and he isn't autistic and he is ADHD. Then she decided I don't have it and lot of us at WP are just misdiagnosed. I don't like those people and I am reading through her posts as asiartist and she seems to think bad of people who can't feel for others. So to her I'm a sociopath.

We were having a great chat and all until she told me she was banned and I told her I got banned too and then I was unbanned and she blamed it on me. I didn't save the emails, I deleted them all so I can't remember the time line to be exact. I was helping her to get back in like giving him Alex's AIM and his email and his msn email and she decided I was behind it all and I worked with the mods to get her banned and she thinks I'm friends with Maku.

I think she has other problems besides autism because she is acting this way. She thinks people are attacking her when they aren't and she thought I was an ignorant ass in my post just because the Temple Grandin movie helped me understood why auties are afraid of harmless things. Apparently she thinks bad of people don't don't understand autism or know everything about it and even if they try to understand, she thinks bad of them just because they don't know. She thinks if you are truely autistic you would know everything about it.

I don't know why I even went to her. I thought we be great friends or something and I was telling her about SB because she claimed she was being harassed by the mods and I believed her so I thought she be someone to talk to about. But I think she is being too dramatic and she thinks she is. She even claimed she never went to the WP rally and she never knew what I did with SB and I told her she did too and she was the one who told me it wouldn't be bullying if I post it all over the place, those screen shots, because she deserves it. I also told her she scared off SB when she told her she didn't see her point when she posted that one link.

She seemed to decide what to think. She decided Alex was a fraud and decided to think he isn't autistic and he is behind it all and decided I was with them. I thought her behavior was due to her traumatic past but I don't know anymore. I lost respect after she said I don't sound AS/autism to her and she never even asked me about me or asked what I like and all or ask me about my life. Yes she did read my SG posts she claims. So she knows some stuff about me and how I am effected by it. I don't real with people who go "You don't have AS" or even bother to be their friend.

The last email I got from her was she won't keep sending me email because she is done with that nonsense and said glad we both understand each other now.

Yeah right, she doesn't understand me if she is going to be reading my posts wrong and doubt my condition and she is an idiot.

Just don't be alarmed if she turns on you or decides to not trust you just because you are friends with someone she doesn't like or who doesn't like her and she thinks Alex and I are buddies. She makes irrational assumptions while mine were rational about SB. At first I was unsure. Also the fact she says she doesn't hate me or dislike me, she is laughing about how I don't realize how stupid I am. Then I say "You like me? You don't act like it" and she said she didn't say she liked me, she said she doesn't dislike me. Isn't that the same thing. What's the opposite of dislike? Like. She contradicted herself. No wonder she was banned from WP and am glad she is. Her banning was reasonable. If she is that clueless in her behavior, she's the idiot, not me. Yes the mods did give her time to work on herself and then one of them pulled the ban button. I think it was a coincidence. I happened to make a post and she happened to get banned right after. Now if we were true friends, she wouldn't have thought I didn't mean to get her banned, it was an accident but instead she decides to not trust me and decides to turn against me and then she says she wouldn't mind being my friend and she is still talking to me and she admits she is confused but then she decides I am not autistic, Alex isn't either, I am with the mods, etc. If she crawls back to me, I won't take her back. After what she said to me and what she thinks of me, I don't take friends who think like that about me. Either they respect me, understand me and accept me or get out.

I found some of her posts disturbing as aspiartist and one of them was if you don't feel for others, you are a psychopath. That's the word, not sociopath. I just looked at her posts again.

Meadow joined in December. She was there as aspieartist in 2008 and was there for a month. What's funny is she said WP was bogus and stuff and they ban real autistics but yet she acted upset about being banned. I told her to forget about that place then since it wasn't good for her but she still wishes to blame me for the ban.

Did you tell her why you weren't friends with Alex (because he found you disgusting?) She might have believed you if you said why you were not friends with Alex. Because he doesn't listen to a lot of people; he just happened to listen to you. Would he have listened to her? Did she try him?

I told her my opinion on Alex and the things he said about me and I told her he helped me out with Sins and he fixed the banning error when it happened. She doesn't trust him either and she doesn't have any messengers. I gave her his AIM name. I tried to help her get back on WP. I don't want to bother with her anymore. She is out of my life and I blocked her. If I get anymore emails from her, I will just delete them and maybe not read them. So far none from her. Either she stopped emailing me finally or the blocking worked. The first time it didn't. I didn't reply to her last email. She seems like a nice person but she also gets nasty and unfriendly. I want someone who understands me.

Geez read through aspiartist's posts. She does not sound nice at all. I know she can be nice but she expects you to know everything or she insults you. :rolleyes2:

Next time I am going to be reading through peoples posts before I become their friend so I can see what kind of people they are. I won't be reading all their posts, only some of them and it be real posts, not game posts or random posts like "Post a youtube video" or saying what game systems you have. I should have read through her posts first before sending her my first PM.

Like, serious posts where she actually tells something about her personality and/or her past and/or her mental diseases, defects or differences. I see. :)

Hello,

My name is Jean-Paul Brixton.

I wrote an article about WrongPlanet a few months ago titled "WrongPlanet: Is it Really a Good Resource for People With Aspergers?" where I critisized various aspects about the board.

Anyway, it looks like some untrustworthy staff members from WP got "laid off", so WrongPlanet's future may not be dim.

I've decided that I'd like to be a WP mod, so I'm going around to various Aspergers sites asking people to show support for me. I asked Alex Plank if he'd make me mod, but seems to show contempt towards me because of my article.

Can you show your support, please?

78339437.jpg

I've never seen this before!

Who are you? Any other names you go or went by?

Tell us about yourself.

Where's your article? What was it published in?

Like, serious posts where she actually tells something about her personality and/or her past and/or her mental diseases, defects or differences. I see. :)

And how she responds to people and treats them as such. What her views are and opinions. One of the things that pushes me away is if the person says everyone has to listen to their obsessions or they don't want to be around them and another is if they go around undiagnosing people or if they are attacking people for their opinions or point of view because it's not the same as theirs or if I hear all they ever talk about is one thing and never other stuff. That stuff is a red flag for me to stay away from that person. It resembles what kind of people they are.

Hello,

My name is Jean-Paul Brixton.

I wrote an article about WrongPlanet a few months ago titled "WrongPlanet: Is it Really a Good Resource for People With Aspergers?" where I critisized various aspects about the board.

Anyway, it looks like some untrustworthy staff members from WP got "laid off", so WrongPlanet's future may not be dim.

I've decided that I'd like to be a WP mod, so I'm going around to various Aspergers sites asking people to show support for me. I asked Alex Plank if he'd make me mod, but seems to show contempt towards me because of my article.

Can you show your support, please?

78339437.jpg

Asking to be a WP mod tells Alex you aren't ready to be one. He goes by your judgment and how you post and how well you follow the rules and treat other members. There is no rule about how long you have to be there because I can remember the time when Starblumine joined and then she was already a mod but I don't remember for how long she was a member for before she became a mod but it was pretty quick. I remember how fast it was when Graelwyn became a mod.

It's like a badge that says "I have no life and haven't for years."

But I wish I had a life. I don't know how to go out and get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom