• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could she do if she's just a regular member? Hack into the board? Spam the place up? Troll or flame? If she lost it even more than she already has, I guess she might.

Good idea. :)

I know SB isn't a mod but she's still a member. I mean, it's Alex's choice and all, but I don't know why he keeps Sins as a member but we're all still banned. Maybe because as a regular member Sins didn't break any rules or anything.
She did break the rules.... Only one person is permitted to have one account.
Remember she only has two accounts but she managed to lie her way through out of that one... :lol:

Did you send Alex the list you made of reasons why she should have been banned according to his rules?

Did you send Alex the list you made of reasons why she should have been banned according to his rules?
I was going to but League Girl has already done it before I did... :lol:
She was temporarily banned and he knew she was dodgy before he made her mod, but why the hell did he STILL make her mod?

I wonder what he said about her.

I would never have guessed that she would become like this. When I first met her on the WP forums, she seemed stuck up sometimes, but never dangerous. I might have sensed something but mostly no, I would never have guessed.

Maggiedoll is an idiot. I showered her the screen shots and she throws her BS at me like "Those conversations didn't tell me anything." Okay now I am an officially a troll now according to her because I was the victim of this mess. She calls everyone trolls who have had issues with the mods there so I know I am one now. She didn't answer so I assume I am correct.

Hey it's obvious what she did and Alex says so and I bet I told her off because I told her I guess Alex is a troll now because he also says she did it unless she wants to say he is lying.

You have to be an idiot to not believe the truth and you could tell in the screen shots how insane sins is and manupulative and she admitted what she did. I hope she will never become a mod and I think I will let Alex know. I will save her PMs just in case he has to see them. Now I know why she says our stories don't add up, she is too stupid to get something simple. I had respect for her but now I don't anymore. She had given me good advice in the past but now I might never see her as the same as I did before.

It might take me a while to get over this incident because I know not everyone will believe this depsite that Alex says she did it and said she admitted it. But who cares what people think, it's not like everyone thinks I'm lying. Maybe that's what two people at AFF meant it will make me look bad. Stupid people is what because they can make me out to be the bad guy. I haven't felt the same since the incident. I thought Alex wanted to make sure she won't mod the other forums, did I misunderdstand his post? I thought he was going to spread the word so I figured he won't mind me posting the screen shots because I am helping him out. My screen shots were removed at AFF for my own safety. Dw a Mom won't rat me out to the WP mods thank goodness.

I think she'll continue being manipulative. She uses complex, detailed descriptions of things, whether everyday or abnormal, to make her lies seem realistic. She will become your friend and chat with you until you gain her trust and then she will put some lie in what she says, just hide it in one of her outrageous stories, which I don't know if I believe.

I think anyone who sticks up for Sins and refuses to believe the truth despite seeing the screen shots, they are just as bad as her and can't be trusted. I will not be trusting maggiedoll. Even if she goes to me someday and says I was right all along. I'll just tell her "I told you so" or maybe I'll be nicer.

Slaggydoll is a dumb *****. You told her that sins told alex that a i2 member from England broke into her house. Damn, she must have seen that ******** on her sig too. She's really thick.

She did see her sig and had a point about it. She said "Hurting people" is ambiguous, I don't know what it means. Is she apologizing for doing something wrong, or is she apologizing for "hurting people" by banning trolls?"

Thoughts anyone?

She did see her sig and had a point about it. She said "Hurting people" is ambiguous, I don't know what it means. Is she apologizing for doing something wrong, or is she apologizing for "hurting people" by banning trolls?"

Thoughts anyone?
Nope.... All I have in my mind at the moment....
I wonder if she would suddenly decide to change her act since she's been stripped off the moderator spot? :wave:

She has not posted since the rally had ended. I don't think she be posting much because she doesn't have her power. Notice how when you look through her early posts from 2006 and early 2007, she hardly made any and she wasn't as active then. Also WP seemed to be her hotspot for autism forums. The rest she wasn't active in and hardly posted. No power, no active posting.

Also I found this:

Starr sez: "I think you must have had some guts to come out to your collegaues about your autism"

When I was diagnosed AS/ HF Autistic at age 56, I was embarassed and desparate to keep it all a secret (Goodness knows _I_ knew what people thought of people like me!) and a wise man (Roger N Meyers the famous AS speaker of Portland, Oregon, USA fame) said to me "But, my dear! they ALREADY know (that something is different about you) you really can't hide it."

So, I just confirmed what they already sensed, that I wasn't like them. Yeah, I will admit that was a type of bravery, but the type of brave you are when you have no choice.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp461055.html&highlight=#461055

Does anyone recall sinsboldly saying she discovered AS at 56 and self diagnosed and then she got diagnosed at 58? Why the change?

I do believe she is real because I know my group leader has seen her when she went to one of our ASAN groups. Yes I told her what she did to me and showed her the screen shots and she told me I was not the first person to address their concerns about Merle and told me she is just a member, not any leader or anything and she is just as welcome to the group just as long as she follows their rules. She gave me her support for what happened. I told anonymous anonymous and I had his support. He thought I was joking at first but he seemed shocked she did this. He also doesn't buy what her sig says.

Wouldn't you be shocked if you got along with someone and she was sweet and nice and helpful and then one day you find out she abused her powers as a mod? I know I would be.

My shock was more a little bit at a time, as her behavior accelerated. I was active there for 2 years and had been reading her posts, and occasionally PMing with her, for 2 years. But sometimes it seems like she is discriminate about who she treats well, etc... like the ones she can't find any excuse for telling off or banning or whatever.

sinsboldly got banned in the first place hahaha.. she takes jokes too damn seriously...
If it wasn't for my evidence, she wouldn't lost her place of being a moderator... You obviously cannot fool another moderator. :lol:

:wtf2: How is this possible, how did she unban herself?

I thank you for the help.

I know. That's what I meant. I didn't mean Mechanima was Sins. I still believe Sins is female. Or maybe she just disguises himself as a female... don't know.

She's real. She is in one of the autism groups here I go to and she only attended it once. She has been talked about a few times in our group. The group leader told me I was not the first person to address her about the concerns of Merle. She said she is welcome in the group just as long as she follows the rules and she is only a member, not any leader.

I'm guessing here... sorry. :) But he didn't post any more, did he? His thread was locked as well, before ANYONE could reply and without ANY explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom