• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A friend talked about me behind my back

Izzy5487

A long time friend was talking to my sister today and complained about me saying I got overstimulated too often and talked about autism and adhd too much and told my sister to stop living with me.

I always had a feeling but she treated me like family and was always nice so this was really shocking and hurt my feelings.

Like of course i was overstimulated by going out clubbing at 2am it’s horrible in clubs so loud and bright and full. Not to mention it was on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, everything was different all the time and it was always loud and busy.

I’ve had a lot of my friendships become damaged as I learnt more about myself and why I am the way I am but she always talks about how she thinks she’s got adhd and I’ve always been kind to her and supportive.

I have a big assignment due tomorrow and I’m not going to sleep well and probably do really badly on it and my other friend is having a breakdown about past abuse she suffered and I can’t help her with it at all right now

There is only so much energy you have each day and it varies. Just try and spend it on who or what seems the most important. No one goes thru life with out rough patches/stumbles and being tripped up by mean/indifferent people. Try and use those as new knowledge to use to help you on the road ahead.

There is only so much energy you have each day and it varies. Just try and spend it on who or what seems the most important. No one goes thru life with out rough patches/stumbles and being tripped up by mean/indifferent people. Try and use those as new knowledge to use to help you on the road ahead.
Thank you ☺️

I did it today, it ended before I could finish it so I only got a few questions done, it was really hard
Hang in there. It’s so hard when there is so much going on and people have made you feel badly. Hopefully you will get some sleep tonight.

New Threads

Top Bottom