• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Emzical

Hey, I'm really into 90s music even though it was before my time. :'( sadly. Just wondered if others liked rock, metal, progressive etc.
Also what are people's thoughts on the alleged suicide of Chris Cornell...

Shaggy - It Wasn't Me

I happened to be singing this at work today. Lol

How dare you confuse the legendary 90's with the not so good 00's :eek::mad:. That song was 2000, not good enough for the 90's I'm afraid :p

The 90's belonged to my favourite music artists of all time- Spice Girls. Also to boy bands like Take That, East 17, Backstreet boys and boyzone plus pop divas like britney spears and christina aguilera.

It was also the proper beginnings for trance, drum n Bass and garage type music.

@Emzical your profile pic/avatar slightly disturbs me too :eek:

How dare you confuse the legendary 90's with the not so good 00's :eek::mad:. That song was 2000, not good enough for the 90's I'm afraid :p

The 90's belonged to my favourite music artists of all time- Spice Girls. Also to boy bands like Take That, East 17, Backstreet boys and boyzone plus pop divas like britney spears and christina aguilera.

It was also the proper beginnings for trance, drum n Bass and garage type music.

Sorry about it disturbing you, I really like moths and I painted a dead one haha :p

Spice Girls lol whatever happened to them?

Slipknot, System of a Down, Korn!
Avenged Sevenfold, Mushroomhead, Rammstein!
Lamb of God, some Linkin Park.

Sorry about it disturbing you, I really like moths and I painted a dead one haha :p

You're an aspie, if you don't fear moths when they're alive (ok so I don't either) then fear the dead ones that accumulate in your lampshade or get caught up in your blinds as you roll them up (hell, just imagine a giant moth hovering around your face). Dead moths fall apart at a touch...I want you to be freaked out by them and that way you'll paint less disturbing things :rolleyes:

Spice Girls lol whatever happened to them?

They were a 90's icon that were very cemented in the 90's and failed to succeed outside of it sadly. Although they did close the London 2012 olympics and have a brief re-union in 2007. Now they're all solo doing their thing (not necessarily singing).

Happy mondays, stone roses, flowered up, the prodigy, oasis, pulp. Primal scream, blur, hardcore, rave,.....! And many more.. Music died after the 90's and has never been the same again....!

I loved the 90's. Probably because that's when I grew up (born 1986). Michael Jackson and Marilyn Manson are the main ones, but I was also a huge BoyZone fan in primary school :cool:

I'm really into 70's music, but lately ive been exploring hip hop from the 80's and 90's
I don't mean to ruin your username but... It's spelled "Bennie" :) (I'm listening to that LP right now so have the gatefold sleeve opened on my piano stool behind me).

There's not much from the 1990s that I like that much, other than Nirvana and other grunge. I kinda like some britpop stuff too. And some of The Lion King soundtrack, which counts as 1990s music I guess :p

You're an aspie, if you don't fear moths when they're alive (ok so I don't either) then fear the dead ones that accumulate in your lampshade or get caught up in your blinds as you roll them up (hell, just imagine a giant moth hovering around your face). Dead moths fall apart at a touch...I want you to be freaked out by them and that way you'll paint less disturbing things :rolleyes:

They were a 90's icon that were very cemented in the 90's and failed to succeed outside of it sadly. Although they did close the London 2012 olympics and have a brief re-union in 2007. Now they're all solo doing their thing (not necessarily singing).
To be honest I've always liked insects but I did dislike moths until a few years ago when I found one called a canary shouldered thorn! I didn't realise they could be so cute! Anyway I'm an art student and everyone always derives a disturbed atmosphere from my work aha I hope it's what will get me noticed :p

I don't mean to ruin your username but... It's spelled "Bennie" :) (I'm listening to that LP right now so have the gatefold sleeve opened on my piano stool behind me).

There's not much from the 1990s that I like that much, other than Nirvana and other grunge. I kinda like some britpop stuff too. And some of The Lion King soundtrack, which counts as 1990s music I guess :p
The lion king sound track is honestly great! Kids musicals were better back in the those years, I still haven't watched Frozen... trying to avoid it for as long as I can.

New Threads

Top Bottom