• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Favorite Color(s)?

If forced to choose one..what's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Green

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey/brown

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Black

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Spent my who,e career working with colour, perverted numbers to names to describe colours
Sorry, Ron had a stroke and is trying to use wife's tablet. Preverted should be Preferred. Auto correct and Ron do not work well together.

Last edited:
Yellow and orange bother me too. Huh. I wonder why. Always figured it was because of something that happened in my past.

I love all the colours in my paint supplies. That’s why occasionally I paint, solely for my own enjoyment, a sample sheet of all the colours I have. From warm to cool and keeping the staining colours at the ends.

They change day to day but at the moment the winners are (winsor newton) rose madder genuine, and manganese blue, and davy’s grey.

One guess :p
33035_b7e13f145e96e76adb1eb5847506efc8.JPG
33037_79d510431a5af57d56970391fe52819e.jpg
20190309_175856.jpg
20190830_201921.jpg
20190907_091341.jpg
20191011_131739.jpg
20191022_080220.jpg
20200602_130958.jpg

I don't have a favourite anything, I like some things dislike others...colours are only useful to know which wire goes where, lol

It's not a colour perse but nature rainbows ,sunsets with a hot day following, hues of colour a very light pink, yellow tearose ,an orangey red,purpley ,reddy tearose,cornflower blue,European (deep orangey red )poppy,Welsh poppy (either very orange or yellow),the green of sage leaves

Last edited:
Blue. I like the blue to green spectrum best. But I appreciate all colours in different contexts. Blue and green are skies and seas, rivers and lakes, fields and farmland and distant hills. Trees and cactii and herbs and forget me nots and common blue butterflies.

As an amateur artist, I like all colors. It is like they each have different "personalities" or "moods."
When my children were living at home, I color-coded their stuff to help keep track of their school materials, etc. That wasn't based on "moods," but rather on the meanings of their names.

Apart from meaning, my favorite color is emerald green.

Two questions:
  1. Why aren't grey & brown two separate choices?
  2. Why is there no indigo??
(We are on the spectrum, after all... ;))

Last edited:
As an amateur artist, I like all colors. It is like they each have different "personalities" or "moods."
When my children were living at home, I color-coded their stuff to help keep track of their school materials, etc. That wasn't based on "moods," but rather on the meanings of their names.

Apart from meaning, my favorite color is emerald green.

Two questions:
  1. Why aren't grey & brown two separate choices?
  2. Why is there no indigo??
(We are on the spectrum, after all... ;))
1. Ya, I didn't have enough spaces (hit the poll choice limit) so I combined them.
2. Ha ya I actually was going put indigo, but not enough space again, but figured purple was close enough :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom