• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Favorite Color(s)?

If forced to choose one..what's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Green

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey/brown

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Black

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

NeverEnder

V.I.P Member
What is your favorite color?

Mine is pink. Some people think this is somewhat strange considering I am male, but I do like pink very much.

It is a soft and calming color, soothing.

View attachment 926

I also like brown.

Think of these great color combinations:

-Brown & Pink

-Brown & Yellow

-Brown & Purple

-Brown & Silver

I like color of green traffic light at night, and generally green lights in darkness. When I was a kid we had a bright green Christmas ornament I could stare at it and at the reflection of lights in it for hours. Green lights are very relaxing, they make me feel kind of happy, I guess. Blue light would be my 2nd favorite. As for flat colors it's pretty much depend on my mood... Colors in the artwork (in my profile picture) is pretty much what I like right now, it might change tomorrow...

I just like black and white.

First of all, Newcastle United wears a black and white home kit at home.

Secondly, my other favorite sports team look great in black and white. They include the Oakland Raiders and San Antonio Spurs.

Most important of all, above all other factors, black and white are the colors I feel most comfortable with, as a perpetual quiet but intensive underdog.

I actually get especially obsessed with specific colors (right down to undertone and shade) and specific color combinations.
It changes throughout the years as well, though, and it will get to the point where I'll hit a new "era" of color and I'll completely re-modify everything I own (often selling or putting things away in storage that don't fit). Luckily, it doesn't happen too often.

My favorite colors are usually something along this side of the spectrum:

Blue%20Pantone%20Chart.jpg

[Purple-pinks to dark greens]

I also have an especially big love for black and white combinations.
Sometimes I'll also occasionally like a really nice red or a darker, golden yellow.

I actually get especially obsessed with specific colors (right down to undertone and shade) and specific color combinations.
It changes throughout the years as well, though, and it will get to the point where I'll hit a new "era" of color and I'll completely re-modify everything I own (often selling or putting things away in storage that don't fit). Luckily, it doesn't happen too often.

My favorite colors are usually something along this side of the spectrum:

Blue%20Pantone%20Chart.jpg

[Purple-pinks to dark greens]

I also have an especially big love for black and white combinations.
Sometimes I'll also occasionally like a really nice red or a darker, golden yellow.

I used to have a real distaste for the colors yellow and orange, then that changed completely. Now I love these two colors, although I do not incorporate them often into clothes, decor, etc.

I used to have a real distaste for the colors yellow and orange, then that changed completely. Now I love these two colors, although I do not incorporate them often into clothes, decor, etc.

The thing that people usually find strange about my color obsession is the reasoning I give for hating certain colors. I really have a revulsion to colors that feel somehow fake, dirty or aggressively loud. I feel really uncomfortable with too much white (especially a bright white), but I don't mind an off white, or if the white is balanced with another color. That's the same with yellow and orange- a really bright yellow and orange looks loud and synthetic to me. A really dark yellow or orange will look dirty to me. But somewhere in between can be kind of nice. It really depends, and there usually isn't much logic beyond that.

No yellow and orange? I love to wear yellow and/or orange clothes if I am tired of black and white :)

The thing that people usually find strange about my color obsession is the reasoning I give for hating certain colors. I really have a revulsion to colors that feel somehow fake, dirty or aggressively loud. I feel really uncomfortable with too much white (especially a bright white), but I don't mind an off white, or if the white is balanced with another color. That's the same with yellow and orange- a really bright yellow and orange looks loud and synthetic to me. A really dark yellow or orange will look dirty to me. But somewhere in between can be kind of nice. It really depends, and there usually isn't much logic beyond that.

I know what you mean about "fake, dirty or aggressively loud" colors; I am the same way.

No yellow and orange? I love to wear yellow and/or orange clothes if I am tired of black and white :)

Well, right now I am wearing an argyle, Adidas track jacket that is yellow, blue, red and white. This is about as colorful as I get. Often I just wear dark blues, khaki, or gray (a color I absolutely love!).

My favorite color is red and it always has been. In the past few years I've preferred a darker shade of red because it seems both strong and restrained to me.

I love flourescent green, like the colour of glow sticks. I bought a pack of glow sticks recently; the green ones are my favourite.
Other than that though, I'd say my favourite colour is red; I think red goes well with most other colours apart from white, that reminds me of blood and bandage.
Another one of my favourite colour combinations is black and yellow.

Rudimentary question with rudimentary answers.

Green is my go to.

I also like teal, mauve, periwinkle, salmon, cerulean, maroon color tones.

Yellows and oranges bother me.

New Threads

Top Bottom