• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yet another newbie

Dark

I tend to be something of a lurker when it comes to forums, so I'm not much for intros, but in this case, I thought I'd make an exception.

I've been a self-diagnosed Aspie for about six months now. Looking towards getting an official assessment as soon as my finances will allow, but in the meantime, I'm doing my best to be as informed about the condition as possible – both for my own curiosity, and because I figure that being able to educate people on the subject is beneficial regardless of your status on the spectrum. From what I've seen, this place seems to be a pretty excellent resource. Looking forward to checking it out!

Welcome Dark to Aspie Central. Feel free to post as and when you feel like, you may feel like offering support initially.

Hi Dark and welcome,
From one Lurkie to another, good to have you on board. Regardless of an official diagnosis, this forum has the people and resource, to make life changing differences. The love and acceptance makes this place special and why I like Lurkin, here.
Cheers
Turk

New Threads

Top Bottom