• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Women don't like nice quiet males they prefer confident males (nice guys finish last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Women don't like nice quiet males they prefer confident males (nice guys finish l

As moderated above; Let's keep it polite, there's no need to "insult" people, even if this thread gets people upset. No one is forcing you read to this thread.

So as a moderator I would ask everyone who adds to this discussion to not scream, not insult and if possible hand out helpful input.

If this cannot be done, this thread will be closed!

Well... now that we have that out of the way; here's an idea.

Instead of being annoyed that women don't want you, perhaps it's a good idea to work on your skills and actually grow some backbone and get more confident? I don't want to come across as harsh, but if you're already 28 years old, what have you been doing all those years? I was a rather shy person as a kid and teen, but at some point I figured "grow a pair!" and that was enough motivation to at least get a certain amount of confidence so I don't end up in the background and unnoticed.

Re: Women don't like nice quiet males they prefer confident males (nice guys finish l

Instead of being annoyed that women don't want you, perhaps it's a good idea to work on your skills and actually grow some backbone and get more confident? I don't want to come across as harsh, but if you're already 28 years old, what have you been doing all those years? I was a rather shy person as a kid and teen, but at some point I figured "grow a pair!" and that was enough motivation to at least get a certain amount of confidence so I don't end up in the background and unnoticed.

Well gaining confidence is easier said then done and relative to one's own experiences. I was severely bullied during my teenage years and I noticed to my disgust that the strong bullies where always popular with females. Being bullied so much has probably permanently stunted my confidence and self esteem however I've always remained a friendly, quiet, passive and overpolite person and this is to my detriment. As I've got older I've come to learn that passive and overpolite people like myself usually get walked over or trampled on by other people but I don't think I'm capable of changing the person I am on my own. One thing I can't get over is that women are predominately attracted to confident men and I don't like the fact that women never look past the lack of confidence in quiet socially awkward males such as myself to see the person we really. All my life I've seen confident, arrogant and generally unlikeable men effortlessly have relationships with women while deserving quiet guys like me get completely ignored by women.

I'm 28 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and polite person who lacks confidence.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woma now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in confident males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and sometimes it doesn't necessarily matter to them if the man is a good person or not so long as he is confident. Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'aggressive and competitive' men because they are confident alpha males.

Throughout my life I have been a quiet and polite person lacking in confidence and have always been ignored and sometimes laughed at as well by womenand seen them go for the confident and competitive smug males or the aggressive bullies so my views are shaped by my experiences.

Its not right that quiet, polite and socially awkward males like myself are completely ignored or rejected by women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, over polite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident alpha male idiots who compete for their attention.

I just think its sickening and unfair the way women ignore and reject nice quiet guys who lack confidence but always fall over themselves for the confident and arrogant idiots. Women aren't worth bothering with because they have a bias against us quiet and polite guys who are uncompetitive and passive.

Last edited:

Women don't always go for the jerks. Some do on occasion, but it might be about some specific qualities these men carry.
I understand that it can be sad for male to be told time after time that they're too nice and boring as you can't really change who you are and what you like. But it's not like these women are forced to be with you out of guilty either. I don't really see live as a question of righteousness, but income of what you give and receive. I'm not going to social market theory, but as it is that males and females seem to be looking for different things, it's obvious that interests can't always meet all things considered, until some additional preparations are done.

Personally I don't like babblative people, but above all I've promised myself never go for someone, who can't decide their own mind and just does what I've told even when not liking to do that. If that's the criteria, yes, I don't like "nice" guys. The way I see it, I just don't like indecisive ones in anything I do. Not in a relationship nor at workmates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom