• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why frozen 2 speaks to me and I'll be coming back to it again and again

Great review. Frozen 2 obviously reminded you of the serious nature of your very hard to endure obstacles that you have come across. Think we are always shocked to find that people do take advantage of other people if they have partner, if they can be unobserved, and it does happen in institutionlized environments which can attract deviant employees. Being young or being quite old also can make you a target. Anyways, l liked your review because it helped conceptualized your past trauma and you even realized you are moving on, and you refuse to wear those trauma chains. I have let go of a lot of trauma but you do have to concentrate ON not concentrating on it l guess. Then you stop seeing yourself as not whole. If you start looking at all your accomplishments, these slowly will wipe and help you from the *other stuff*.

Being bullied now, l stand up for myself. Sometimes l pause, and think why? But you are right, there are no answers or you don't want to know the answers but being a victim doesn't get you thru the storm. For me being present in the here and now and reaching out to other survivors and letting us support each other is our way of moving forward.

New Threads

Top Bottom