• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why Can't I Get A Boyfriend

Just take it one day at a time, and try not to advertise yourself like a slut...it just doesn't work for a meaningful relationship. I'm referring to the shoutbox btw. Just be yourself, and don't be afraid to play along with others.

It's so hard, becuase I'm transgender and I'm afraid someone will not accept and I have asperger's at that. Idk if any aspie guys care if I'm TG or now...do you?
I'm afraid I can't help you with the solution because being transsexual and that must be hard enough but being an aspie is nothing to be ashamed of... because i'm sure somehow you have a gift somewhere... :)

Enjoy this site :D

I'm guessing that we have a troll.

Assuming that this is for real, you need to hang around people who don't have an issue with your gender status. Plenty of guys don't seem to care, including straight guys. Believe me, I've lived in Thailand. If you are looking for a boyfriend among regular straight guys who would prefer a woman who was born a woman, then you are probably barking up the wrong tree.

You're probably better online dating tbh, they have fields like that.
I doubt you'd just bump into someone who was into that kind of thing tbh.
But yeah, with the lack of people who are accepting, AS+transgenderism(word?)=terrible combination for trying to get a partner.
And 'breeg, I seriously don't know why you're posting in this thread with your track record :/.
EMZ=]

+1 To the online dating suggestion. You'd have a lot more luck than just putting yourself out there on some random forums, I think.

You're probably better online dating tbh, they have fields like that.
I doubt you'd just bump into someone who was into that kind of thing tbh.
But yeah, with the lack of people who are accepting, AS+transgenderism(word?)=terrible combination for trying to get a partner.
And 'breeg, I seriously don't know why you're posting in this thread with your track record :/.
EMZ=]

what track record?

Well, for one, when Michael talked about his sexuality, you were basically a total jerk.
EMZ.

Do you seriously think that?
Get real and stop being a troll.
EMZ.

I dunno, maybe. I asked him if he was really gay, and he had a tantrum, so why not.
Get real yaself kid. People with an opinion the majority don't like aren't trolls. I'm just good at reading people. I saw sinsboldly was a psycho a long time ago, no one else really saw it. And look, i'm completely right, she's crazier than anyone realised.

I need to get real? You act like being a total asshole is the same as being open-minded and liberal.
It's not.
It's being a total asshole.
Michael basically never brings up his sexuality and the minute someone says dick he flames at them, so why you think he's using the fact he's gay for attention, idk, but w.e reason, it's a load of bs.
You know, the whole, 'I was here first, so therefore my opinion is more validated than yours!' is a stupid philosophy too.
EMZ.

I hope this place doesn't turn into zomg aspies. I thought this was another suppoert site.

Sorry League Girl, doing our best to keep it friendly, but I can't put kind words in people's mouths. :(

There should be a minimum five minute/post timer, give people a chance to cool off and maybe think/reword things before hitting post lol.

I need to get real? You act like being a total asshole is the same as being open-minded and liberal.
It's not.
It's being a total asshole.
Michael basically never brings up his sexuality and the minute someone says dick he flames at them, so why you think he's using the fact he's gay for attention, idk, but w.e reason, it's a load of bs.
You know, the whole, 'I was here first, so therefore my opinion is more validated than yours!' is a stupid philosophy too.
EMZ.

Whatever you wanna think kid

New Threads

Top Bottom