• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why Can't I Get A Boyfriend

ladies, ladies, whats with all the fighting about sexuality....
Bia however slightly creeps me out a little. :blink:
Benji and Emor, why do you both always fight? And benji, you could at least make a decent joke for a change.. lol
Why don't you both talk to each other privately and sort out each others different then come back with positive vibes :thumbsup:
thats what the site was suppose to have. :D

I have to say, I agree. And I also agree with Chris saying there should be a time limit on posts lol. Stop arguing guys :( It's just annoying because, people say they don't want it to turn into other sites that they don't like, yet people still argue here. We don't want rules left right and center, but people asked for some rules, so then when we said we'd put some up based on what you lot say is inappropriate, you say you don't like it! :(

...rant over.

ladies, ladies, whats with all the fighting about sexuality....
Bia however slightly creeps me out a little. :blink:
Benji and Emor, why do you both always fight? And benji, you could at least make a decent joke for a change.. lol
Why don't you both talk to each other privately and sort out each others different then come back with positive vibes :thumbsup:
thats what the site was suppose to have. :D

Ok, why did the chicken cross the road?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-nvyL1fst8

I have to say, I agree. And I also agree with Chris saying there should be a time limit on posts lol. Stop arguing guys :( It's just annoying because, people say they don't want it to turn into other sites that they don't like, yet people still argue here. We don't want rules left right and center, but people asked for some rules, so then when we said we'd put some up based on what you lot say is inappropriate, you say you don't like it! :(

...rant over.

Sorry. I was just actually ranting about religion. If someone got jumped on, with personal attacks, everytime then ranted on here, it'd be a war zone. I think you and Chris should make the rules up, as what you feel is right. It seems now everyone has settled, they're techy. Personally I don't think its a good idea to let a few emo, over sensetive kids dictate the rules. Things should be laughed off, or at. People need a sense of humour.

Woo. People apologized! Much appreciated :D

Anyway, rules will be going up at some point me thinks. But there won't be many and they won't be ridiculous. :p

Woo. People apologized! Much appreciated :D

Anyway, rules will be going up at some point me thinks. But there won't be many and they won't be ridiculous. :p
It definitely sounds like a good idea Willow... :)
Would you still let us be able to speak our own opinion? :innocent:

New Threads

Top Bottom