• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was your first crush. When was it?

8crismon

Concept machine
Mine was the assistant teacher from my repeat year of kindergarten. She was tall, dark-haired, pretty, and hot. This probably affected my preferences from then on as I like girls taller than me and have a disintrest in blonde hair.

I’m sure I had crushes on girls/women from TV shows, but my first real life crush was a girl in the fifth and sixth grade (never told her).

I think my first crush as a kid was Fred from Scooby-Doo. I watched the show all the time and had a set of toys with all the characters. When I was a little older, I moved on to liking Arnold from Magic Schoolbus… yeah, I don’t know what I saw in him.

Not sure if it was my first, but I recall one of the first was a girl I kissed with a few times and started dating. I thought she was fantastic. She went on holiday for a couple of weeks and asked me to wait for her. I said I definitely would. When she got back she told me she'd slept with two guys, but I had no right to get upset because a woman is entitled to do what she wants with her own body and I don't own her. 15 year old me was a bit gutted and confused.

Not sure if it was my first, but I recall one of the first was a girl I kissed with a few times and started dating. I thought she was fantastic. She went on holiday for a couple of weeks and asked me to wait for her. I said I definitely would. When she got back she told me she'd slept with two guys, but I had no right to get upset because a woman is entitled to do what she wants with her own body and I don't own her. 15 year old me was a bit gutted and confused.
Two things can be true:

1. Technically, she’s right, she’s entitled to do what she wants with her body.

2. You also had every right to feel hurt and upset.

I sure hope she’s matured since then. I don’t know you personally, but I think you were better off without her.

Elina from fairytopia. She was my dream girl! I loved her and always wanted to be her. This happened when I was very little. I loved to watch all the Barbie movies. I always loved fairytales.
1711941788140.jpeg

Outside of the usual TV star or the Beatles, my first real life crush was on a boy in
7th grade.
I thought he was gorgeous. Dark brown wavy hair, big brown eyes and tan skin.
He knew he was hot and hung with the pretty girls in school.

I never dared tell him, but I did tell one girl I was rather friendly with.
That was one big mistake.
Next thing I knew he was making fun of me and calling me ugly names.
It was a mess.

I was thinking about him not long ago and wondered what he did with his life and where he lived.
I tried to find out and Googled him.
He was still in Springfield and deceased one year when I checked.
No mention of family or children.

I never had any crushes (yes, including cartoons) and that is part of why I consider myself aromantic. Every time a topic like this comes up I feel a bit confused. Was I supposed to have a "crush"? I don't know. But it's interesting to see these experiences by others.

Two things can be true:

1. Technically, she’s right, she’s entitled to do what she wants with her body.

2. You also had every right to feel hurt and upset.

I sure hope she’s matured since then. I don’t know you personally, but I think you were better off without her.
Mate, it taught me a valuable lesson. My first and last encounter with that sort of manipulation.

Mine was some stupid window-cleaner I barely even knew and just got an obsession with.

Outside of the usual TV star or the Beatles, my first real life crush was on a boy in
7th grade.
I thought he was gorgeous. Dark brown wavy hair, big brown eyes and tan skin.
He knew he was hot and hung with the pretty girls in school.

I never dared tell him, but I did tell one girl I was rather friendly with.
That was one big mistake.
Next thing I knew he was making fun of me and calling me ugly names.
It was a mess.

I was thinking about him not long ago and wondered what he did with his life and where he lived.
I tried to find out and Googled him.
He was still in Springfield and deceased one year when I checked.
No mention of family or children.
If you believe in karma, it sounds like it might’ve gotten to him.

I do not confide in any peers with my crushes/attractions if we both know the same woman, not even if it’s a close friend.

I just keep that stuff to myself.

I don't remember the very first one, but one of the earliest I can remember was this cute little redhead I met when I was a sophomore in high school. Sadly, I never came out and told her that. I didn't date anyone until I was nearly 20.

I don't remember the very first one, but one of the earliest I can remember was this cute little redhead I met when I was a sophomore in high school. Sadly, I never came out and told her that. I didn't date anyone until I was nearly 20.
You can date? Props, for me back in high school it was a whole thing to tell a girl I like her.

OMG! I had a crush on at least one, if not 2 or 3 girls in every year of school from kindergarten on. My first kiss was in 1st grade! LOL! In fact, we kissed a lot over early part of summer break. I would ride my bike over to her house, go out in the nearby woods where we built a fort out of old wood scraps, swing on a rope swing we made, hung on a tree. By second grade, both of us were on to other people (attention span of a gnat), just drifted apart, remained friendly with each other, but she hung out with a different group of people than I did. She remained quite attractive through high school and was always a nice person.

From about 7th grade on, I had girlfriends. Obviously, I was just a dumb kid and had no real idea of what that meant, but it wasn't until about 10th grade before I had a more serious sort of relationship. Still didn't have a clue, but it was what it was. I dated that girl on and off for 3 years before going off to college and then finding who would be my current wife.

Drew Barrymore. And still, to this day, I feel like we might actually get along because she does seem to have about the same kind of personality that I do...and yes...I think she may be "one of us!" She just comes across as so bubbly and can fight the struggles of everyday life well enough. I wouldn't care about her fame, money or any of that. I would support her being proud of her works and accomplishments, of course. I would probably ask about film set or locational experiences out of curiosity more than anything, but I don't do that whole starstruck thing because I'd hate to be annoying. I would think I could actually keep eye contact, and I don't think I would lack trust or comfort around her, if that makes sense..? All of this obviously comes across as assumptions, but sometimes we can be spot on about such. If just only ever becoming a friend of hers, perhaps, it seems like it would be a decent relationship because she really comes across as someone that could make every minute enjoyable...just talking about life...or flat out being goofy...or laughing some while seriously grinding through to get necessities taken care of. I think I could sit next to her in total silence, watching a movie or whatever...and yet, it would feel perfectly cool and fulfilling.

Drew Barrymore. And still, to this day, I feel like we might actually get along because she does seem to have about the same kind of personality that I do...and yes...I think she may be "one of us!" She just comes across as so bubbly and can fight the struggles of everyday life well enough. I wouldn't care about her fame, money or any of that. I would support her being proud of her works and accomplishments, of course. I would probably ask about film set or locational experiences out of curiosity more than anything, but I don't do that whole starstruck thing because I'd hate to be annoying. I would think I could actually keep eye contact, and I don't think I would lack trust or comfort around her, if that makes sense..? All of this obviously comes across as assumptions, but sometimes we can be spot on about such. If just only ever becoming a friend of hers, perhaps, it seems like it would be a decent relationship because she really comes across as someone that could make every minute enjoyable...just talking about life...or flat out being goofy...or laughing some while seriously grinding through to get necessities taken care of. I think I could sit next to her in total silence, watching a movie or whatever...and yet, it would feel perfectly cool and fulfilling.
Dude, that felt "diary entry" honest man.

New Threads

Top Bottom