• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song will you play on the loudest speakers you have access to?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
No cop will arrest you, nobody else around for miles.

You have concert grade speakers and the highest quality audio equipment known to man.

What will you blast through such a setup?

Just a disclaimer - if the song contains profanity, please do not link to the YouTube.

In England were packed together like sardines in a tin so police are liable to be called for excessive rocking out! 😁
That is very sad. I think you should charter a boat over the Thames and play God Save The Queen as a tribute to rock and roll’s biggest sellout band of all time.

I would add Strapping Young Lad’s AAA to my list, but I will not link to that song here.

Mercy me, by the Alkaline Trio. And, Damn! I was in Chicago and never got to see them. My favorite dive in town was Fitzgerald's in Berwin. He got such a range, from Los Straightjackets (Surf Guitar style of everything under the sun . . . . Their version of Telstar brought the house down), to Brave Combo (where the floor turned into a Polka mosh-pit.)

Last edited:
Or Insanity by Elfman on Boingo. Man, oh, man, I would give anything to see one of his Holloween shows at the Hollywood Bowl.

Last edited:
I cannot leave without the tune that was a harbinger that music was changing . . . the first shot of the British Invasion. I was in sixth grade and visiting a cute girl I knew and she put on a 45 of Telstar and we knew that Rock and Roll was on the ropes.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom