• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your sign?

I haven't seen that since I was 14, I used to have an album of the songs tho..! It that your comedy preference?
I don't know if I'd put it in those terms. I never did get tired of the exploding penguin sketch, and I rewatch the taunting French scenes on a regular basis. But I've also seen a few Mel Brooks films as well as Adam Sandler movies like Happy Gilmore.

I don't know if I'd put it in those terms. I never did get tired of the exploding penguin sketch, and I rewatch the taunting French scenes on a regular basis. But I've also seen a few Mel Brooks films as well as Adam Sandler movies like Happy Gilmore.
Oh ok [emoji39] I love stand - up comedy, and comedy quiz/panel shows, the more satirical the better.

I'm a cusp. I was born on 23rd september. The sign changes that day. Virgo/Libra.
So I have traits of both signs apparentely which makes a curious combination at times.
I check the general traits from time to time, but that's it, I don't follow my horoscope.

For instant gratification, plug the date, time and year into:
Get Your Astrology Natal/Birth Chart

The site says it's still free. I can walk you through interpretation if it doesn't include that. PM me if you need any help.
I know this wasn't intended for me, but thanks anyway! The most apt part so far is the "-90 Square Sun - Uranus" part...no idea what that means. But I think many of these things would be true for other aspies as well:

Your identity rides on your sense of personal freedom. It can be quite a challenge to get you to do what you don't want to do, simply because you see any attempts by others to push you in a certain direction as threatening to your sense of freedom. You are a very dynamic person who questions tradition and authority, yet, paradoxically, you can be quite set in your ways! Although a humanitarian in many ways, you can be a little brusque when it comes to sentimentality or what you perceive to be excessive attachment to the past or to tradition. You can have a lot of nervous energy and defensiveness. It can be difficult to hold a 9 to 5 job or to develop steady routines. You work best when you can manage your own schedule, and you work in spurts. When you are hit with creative inspiration, you are capable of tremendous effort. However, you can be quite temperamental, and it is very hard for you to pour your hearts and souls into something that you don't "feel" for at the moment. You don't like superficiality or pretense, which is an admirable trait. However, your disdain for pretense can be problematic in a world where people are expected to perform whether they are inspired or not! You should try your best to channel your high levels of intuition, inventiveness, and spiritedness into creative endeavors or important causes. You might find that you encounter much less resistance in day-to-day life this way.

I was born on May, 24 so, in range to be on the cusp of Taurus and, I do have qualities of both. As for my chart, many points are accurate. Some aspects contradict one another but, is that not the nature of the Twins?

Birth ChartThis birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Beverly .

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Gemini

With the Sun in Gemini, the urge for self-expression is strong. These natives are often just as interested in collecting information as they are in sharing it. Curious to a fault, Geminis have a finger in every pie.

Solar Geminis are flexible and changeable people. Their ability to adapt quickly to new situations generally gains them plenty of friends and social contacts. Usually quite clever and witty, Geminis enjoy intellectual conversations and they are easily bored if they are not getting enough mental stimulation.

Often quite adept at fitting in with others, Geminis easily adopt the moods of those around them. They are friends to people from all walks of life, and are not easily intimidated. Their ability to detach themselves can make Geminis very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although they often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to Solar Geminis.

It can be difficult to know what Gemini really feels at any given moment. They are often very impressionable and scattered. There is usually a nervous air to Geminis that can make more personal characters a little uneasy. It is not always intuitive to trust Geminis to be loyal or to keep secrets. Geminis often flit about, moving quickly and keeping busy every step of the way. Many people with this position of the Sun have gained quite a bit of knowledge in their lifetimes, but they don't often possess specialized knowledge. This is because Geminis have relatively short attention spans. Restlessness is especially common with this position of the Sun.

Usually quite affable, Geminis enjoy the "light" side of life. This tendency to take things lightly makes them quite pleasing to be around; but it can be maddening to people seeking support on the deeper issues in life. Geminis are both interesting and interested. Their wit can be dazzling and their changeability dizzying. At the very least, Geminis will seldom bore you.

Short description:

She is an opportunist. She can express herself easily and learns quickly. She is welcoming and gentle. She likes travel and intellectual work.

Weaknesses: a changeable and diffuse nature. Wastes energy by doing too many things. She lacks persistence in achieving set goals.

Gemini ascendant Libra

Sun in VIII

You have a great urge to go farther or deeper into life every step of the way. You want to experience more, and your desires are both powerful and intense. It is hard for you to find satisfaction in common experiences, and you have magnetic power if you choose to use it wisely. You are fascinated with what lies under the surface, and at some point in your life, self-improvement is a big interest. You are attracted to unexplored or taboo areas of life, and you avoid all things superficial. Financial problems may ease after marriage.

210 Sextile Sun - Moon

Your emotions and your will are at peace with one another, suggesting a rather balanced personality. The "messages" you received in childhood were not contradictory overall, and you have a stronger sense of purpose and appreciation of harmony than most people. You are likely personally popular, mainly because you expect harmony in your relationships. You are attractive to the opposite sex, and your self-confidence and security make you easy to deal with on many levels. Your relaxed, easygoing disposition puts others at ease. You may not be prepared for conflict and you often avoid "rocking the boat". You may acquiesce to others a little too often, if only to maintain a feeling of balance and harmony, as conflict is something you not only dislike, you might fear it. The tendency towards too much acceptance--of the self and of others--is usually present. You must be encouraged to question life, or you run the risk of taking things for granted. Vitality is usually good and quite constant. You are not necessarily hard-driving, unless other indications in the chart point to it, but your constitution is generally strong. At any rate, you are not as prone to the kinds of ups and downs that plague those with challenging aspects between the Sun and Moon. This is because even though your life goals and your emotional needs are different, they are in harmony.

Short description:She has lots of vitality. She likes public life, she is popular and her company is appreciated. She is balanced, at ease with herself and usually gets on very well with her parents.

775 Conjunction Sun - Mercury

Because your ego and your mind are aligned, you possess much mental energy. You are always in a position to think about what you want, and in many ways, this is an interruption of the will. You are highly intelligent with a great drive to communicate with other. You invest a lot of pride in your intellectual capacities. You may not always listen as well as you speak, however! You might be too busy thinking about what to say next. But you are very curious and although you enjoy expressing yourself, you usually don't dominate conversations completely. As far as studying or learning goes, you are better off reading the material than listening to a teacher. These traits come from a strong need to take an active role in communications. It is very hard for you to passively listen and absorb information.

Your opinions are usually strong and you are an independent thinker. You tend to be proud of your opinions and thoughts, and might easily get a bruised ego if you are not "heard", if your opinions are pushed aside or ignored, or if your opinions are criticized. You are expressive and possibly a very animated speaker. You are also very witty and others enjoy your playful and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.

121 Conjunction Sun - Mars

You are enterprising and have powerful stores of energy that you can draw upon when needed. You respond to problems or challenges with a spirited and enthusiastic confidence that is admirable. You are naturally competitive, and this trait is generally well-received by others simply because it is unforced, unaffected, and sincere. You truly believe in fair play, and you seem to be in love with life. When you are expressing competitiveness and courage, it's easy for others to smile and accept these traits as positive ones rather than being rubbed the wrong way. You have good physical vitality. Although competitive, you are not naturally combative. You may enjoy sports or games that are competitive, but not violent. Breaking the rules of a competitive game is particularly upsetting to you. You are more able than most to control your desires, aggressions, and instincts. You know how to be fair, and you expect others to be fair. As such, sneaky behaviors, uncontrolled impulses, violence, and rage are offensive to you.

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image.

Moon in Leo

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well.

Short description:

She is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of her convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. She has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

Moon in X

Changes of situation. She is frightened of getting old and tends to hark back to the past. Influenced by the father. Success often due to help from women.

This position of the Moon indicates an emotional need for recognition, popularity, acknowledgement, and achievement. You can be quite charismatic. You are at your emotional best when you lead a structured and responsible life, but it can take time to get there. You may change your goals and ambitions, and/or your profession frequently in an attempt to find the perfect fit. You may worry about living up to your image, or the expectations of your family. Decisions may be too emotionally biased, or you might act on emotional whims far too often. Learning to set your own heartfelt goals is the challenge here, as it is unlikely you will find true happiness if you follow or adopt the expectations of others, which you are especially sensitive to.

377 Sextile Moon - Mercury

You can be quite expressive and animated in your speech. You have an outstanding memory and tend to pick up a lot of information from your environment. You love to chat and to exchange ideas. Even if you are shy, once you're friends, you love to talk about pretty much anything under the sun, and you enjoy sharing stories from your past! For the most part, you are focused on day-to-day activities in your communications rather than on grander philosophies. You are naturally curious and interested, and others find you very easy to talk to. You are accommodating and curious, but you are not as well equipped to handle heavy emotional demands. You thrive on change and variety. You might be a little addicted to gossip! More probably, however, you are simply very curious about others. There is a twinkle in your eyes, and you are never short on humor. You are playful and versatile--you make a fun companion and an interesting friend. You listen! Yes, you do talk and occasionally interrupt in your excitement, but you are a curious person who does want to hear what others have to say, and that is a real pleasure. In fact, you are more able than most people to get others talking, simply because you are very receptive and sympathetic. You pick up others' feelings and body language readily.

70 Trine Moon - Saturn

She controls her feelings. She has a sense of duty, of self-esteem and is prudent. She can concentrate on a long-term task, manual or intellectual. She perseveres and is serious in everything she does.

97 Conjunction Moon - Midheaven

She has a sense of family, profound feelings and especially likes children. If there are changes in her professional life, they are for the better.

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury in Gemini

Mercury in Gemini people are generally quick-witted. They can come across as somewhat scattered, and this is mainly due to their eclectic interests. They seem to know a little about everything. Turn to Mercury in Gemini men and women for lots of facts and figures as well as broad knowledge. Their learning is a little superficial--they generally have too many interests to delve too deeply into any one. These people learn best in a stimulating environment. They get bored easily, but they are fast learners. Impressionable to a fault, Mercury in Gemini people pick up more from their environment than most, and they can process information at lightning speed! The restlessness of Gemini is especially obvious when Mercury is placed in the sign. There is a nervous energy here that is unmistakable.

Mercury in VIII

She can be tormented at night. She likes research, investigations, inquiries. Studies well.

She is fascinated with all that is unexplored, mysterious, taboo, secret, and psychological. Loves research and has a great mind. She wants to know the motivation behind what people do. May have a good mind for financial strategies.

You speak with authority and others listen, having strong persuasive powers which should be used carefully. You tend to feel that everything we do and experience has a purpose. You have a great, investigative, and penetrating mind and you are excellent at developing strategies, as well as communicating them with others.

394 Conjunction Mercury - Mars

She likes to discuss, likes polemic. She has good judgment and is determined. She is a worker and has lots of energy. She has a lively intelligence and goes to the heart of things. She is enthusiastic, incisive, and energetic in thought and speech.

124 Sextile Mercury - Saturn

Venus represents an interest for emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.

Venus in Aries

Venus in Aries people flirt by being up-front, direct, and even daring. They try to win you over by expressing how enterprising and independent they are. Their style of expressing love can be maddeningly "me"-centered, but the right person for them will find this approach charming. People get turned on by Venus in Aries' aura of innocent charm, even when they are being childish and impatient. Venus in Aries men and women behave in a childlike, fun-loving manner in love. They are turned on by energy and activity. Turn-offs include a relationship that is considered stuffy or too "mature", vagueness, and beating around the bush. In love, Venus in Aries people are hopelessly addicted to the conquest. In order for a relationship to remain fresh and new for them, they require plenty of stimulation.

Pleasing Venus in Aries involves fueling their need for action. Be direct, open, and honest with them -- they won't much like game-playing or evasiveness, unless it is in the complete spirit of fun. Feed their need for spontaneity, and appreciate their playfulness. Understand their desire for the relationship to remain young and fresh. Aries likes to take the lead in love (even if their Sun Sign is gentle Pisces) -- let them, at least most of the time. Indulge them their many whims, and understand that they thrive on competition, even when they're competing with you!

Short description:

Wants to take the lead in love, loves the conquest, can be a spendthrift with money, is given to making impulsive purchases, likes to keep things exciting in love. Very ardent. Spontaneous and charming in her direct and straightforward approach in love.

Venus in VII

Her fate depends a lot on marriage. Marries for love, children, happy emotional life.

You live for relationships. It is hard for you to think about being alone. Harmony is most important to you, so it is unlikely you will attempt to dominate a lover. You are a peacemaker, sometimes going to great lengths to achieve a balanced, harmonious relationship. Be careful not to bend over backwards just to keep the peace--you may be taken advantage of. Your marriage partner may be especially attractive, charming, or well off. You are extremely attractive, agreeable, and charming, drawing others to you magnetically. You need an unusual amount of contact and exchange with a partner, and might find that you feel completely lost without one. Some of you might quickly enter into partnerships, perhaps too quickly and neither equipped nor prepared for the responsibilities that a long-term relationship demands. In some cases, there can be a shallow or materialistic interest in partners. Your hips and lower back may be special erogenous zones for you, or they may be especially attractive body parts.

-67 Opposition Venus - Ascendant

She goes to excess in her pleasures, frequents doubtful company. She lacks good taste. She is very spendthrift, but spreads her money around her circle. Her friends are more self-interested than sincere.

-33 Square Venus - Midheaven

She is vain and jealous. Both married life and professional life are difficult with such a character.

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars in Taurus

"Slow and steady wins the race" could easily be a motto for Mars in Taurus. These goal-oriented people are not known for their speed, but their staying power is tremendous. Generally calm and easygoing people, Mars in Taurus natives can have powerful tempers when they're overly provoked. They generally don't fly off the handle as quickly as others, however (unless Aries is prominent in their chart). Mars in Taurus people value strength and stability. They are driven by security and an especial fondness for personal possessions. Most are not afraid to work for what they want, and there is an overall patience to this position of Mars. If it takes a few years to achieve their goals, so be it. People born under a Mars in Taurus are often rather sensual people. Some are slow to arousal, but theirs is an earthy and powerful sensuality.

Most have well-defined long-term goals and the determination to achieve them. They usually are not the type of people to take on too many projects at once. If they don't think they can do it, they won't! It is almost impossible to get these people moving once they've made up their minds on a matter. You want them to go shopping with you? Unfortunately for you, about half an hour back, they've kicked up their heels, changed into something comfortable, and they simply won't budge. Immovable is the only way to describe Mars in Taurus people who have made up their minds. Adaptability is not their strong point. In a similar vein, attempting to rush Mars in Taurus people is a lesson in frustration. They won't alter their pace for most anything. If you can get past these "quirks", however, you'll find that Mars in Taurus natives are often quite reliable and strong personalities. It may just be worth the wait!

Mars in VIII

Sexually very powerful, she is also capable of tremendous focus and hard work. Sexually intense and deep. Is adept at professions requiring research, strategy, uncovering truths, and analysis. Arguments may occur over inheritance.

116 Sextile Mars - Saturn

She is energetic and determined. She has strength and resistance, ability and patience: she is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all her energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to her success. She is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, she can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve her objectives. She is not particularly popular in her circle, but is feared and respected.

-28 Opposition Mars - Neptune

This is a challenging position, as you have difficulty trusting in your ability to go after things that you want in a direct manner. It may also be that you have difficulty pinpointing what it is that you want, or that part of you doesn't feel you deserve it due to a basic lack of self-confidence. You fear rejection as well as criticism, and often use roundabout means to go after what you want.

Your imagination is so powerful that it can be hard to trust your instincts. You easily imagine things going wrong, just as you easily fantasize about good things! Your desire nature is strong yet also very suggestible. You're attracted to mysteries and intrigue. Sexual experimentation is likely, as you are forever addicted to sensuality and unusual or perhaps even what many would consider perverted sexual scenarios. However, your sensual appetite might be much like a bottomless pit, and you could find yourself forever in a state of wanting more, tiring of regular sexual scenarios quickly, and endlessly searching for the next sensation. If an addiction to fantasy is present, you can find yourself constantly chasing a new and more complicated fantasy. It is only when you get into touch with your heart and discover your true desires that you realize that sensations are merely sensations--not deeply satisfying or fulfilling. Fears of sexual inadequacy can be great with this position, and you may either deny yourself as a result, or overcompensate, seeking out experiences in which you are pretty much assured positive feedback. Some of you will experience both of these extremes in your lifetime.

Although you can be very creative at keeping your motives and personal agenda hidden--in fact, many of you seem on the surface of things to be quite gentle and yielding--you might eventually become resentful if you feel the need to resort to sneakiness in order to get what you want out of life. If you do feel resentment for giving up your power to someone else, learn to avoid giving it up unless you truly understand that you are doing it for yourself, and not for someone else. Resentments have a way of building and distorting themselves into ugly matter if you don't deal with them properly and directly. You are often passive-aggressive in your approach to others, and this can cause a lot of problems in your life. You are usually found chasing a dream... or a fantasy. The former is probably the better path. Adopting a more direct and assertive approach to life is something that you should be working towards. You will need to get over your feelings of guilt when you do adopt this approach. Learning to take responsibility for your actions, and to avoid blaming others for failures, is important. At your worst, you can be disorganized in your approach to life, easily procrastinating and lacking follow-through when you do begin a task. Some of the most important lessons you need to learn in life are self-control, self-assertion, and trust in yourself. At your best, you are a creative person with a powerful imagination and great stores of compassion.

22 Sextile Mars - Midheaven

She has a good sense of organization. She knows how to take the necessary decisions rapidly, is independent and uses all her energy to succeed socially.

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter in Cancer

She attracts the most good fortune when she is sympathetic, charitable, uses her powers to save and accumulate, and comforts others. Real estate and the food industry can be prosperous avenues. Values tradition and works towards security. Relies most on gut instincts when it comes to pursuing goals and business success.

Jupiter in IX

Deeply intelligent, she is tolerant and sincere. Professional success can happen abroad or in connection with foreign countries. Faraway voyages are profitable.

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn in Pisces

Misanthropic, with a sullen humor. She likes to live in solitude, in contemplation. Likes to work alone.

Saturn in VI

She is a worker, very steady in all she does. She likes precision, method. She is serious and likes continuity at work. She can focus on a job in the medical field, where she will probably be successful, as she possesses all the necessary qualities.

4 Trine Saturn - Neptune

Her plans are realized in a methodical fashion, she works hard to achieve success.

22 Trine Saturn - Midheaven

She is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. She perseveres, is serious, orderly. She climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, she is willing to change her ideas. She is wise and experienced.

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Virgo

Interested in nutrition, new ways of doing a job.

Uranus in XI

Her freedom is important to her, even with regard to friends. These are extravagant, original, intellectual. They are not from the same background and have a different up-bringing.

154 Conjunction Uranus - Pluto

She fights to improve her daily life, she is persevering.

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune in Scorpio

Willing to look beyond the superficial.

Neptune in II

She may prefer not to attach too much value to money, but if this is overdone, there can be quite a few problems in life concerning money and ownership. She might make money through artistic pursuits, but must avoid the potential pitfalls of putting too much faith in ideas that don't have enough grounding in reality. Financial advice is important to obtain.

11 Trine Neptune - Midheaven

Her plans lack realism and are therefore often unattainable.

Pluto represents transformations, mutations and elimination.

Pluto in Virgo

Research and investigation come naturally.

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Gemini ascendant Libra

Ascendant in Libra

Everybody seems to like Libra Ascendant natives. They just come across as nice, pleasant, and fair. Look a little closer at their lives, and these nice people may have had quite a few problems in their relationships. Some of them have had a string of relationships, and it can be hard to imagine why! These natives attract others to them effortlessly. Besides, they simply don't know what to do with themselves without a significant other. Libra rising generally appear to be smoothing everything over. They have charming smiles, a gentle approach with others, and an easygoing image. Even if they were not endowed with good looks, they are attractive. Most pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance -- the colors they wear, their hair, the way they walk.

Libra rising people can be enormously persuasive, although they will almost always use a "soft sell" approach when they want to win others over, which is all of the time! A tendency to pass the buck and keep up that "nice guy/gal" image are their worst qualities. However, they can make excellent mediators and will generally be the first to accommodate you. Libra rising natives are usually attracted to competent, active partners. Their relationships are often characterized by bickering or competitiveness until they learn to drop their sweet image once in a while and to stop blaming their partners for everything that goes wrong.

House II is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

House II in Scorpio

Financial success may come through handling other people's money and resources or thanks to an inheritance. Financial ups and downs are very possible, but in later life, finances can be substantial. Private about revealing her worth.

House III is the area of social and intellectual learning.

House III in Sagittarius

She will study for a long time, will be erudite. Very intelligent, an open and independent spirit, will have a connection with foreign countries. Fertile intelligence.

House IV is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

House IV in Capricorn

After working all her life to obtain her objectives and finally having reached that goal, she wants to retire in peace and quiet and to have a retirement full of contemplation, with few tasks, close to nature. As she was very careful with money all her life, she will administer the properties she has acquired.

House V is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

House V in Aquarius

Doesn't like routine and the banal. She is romantic, full of fantasy and imagination. She is also a friend one can count on.

House VI is the area of learning by material transaction.

House VI in Pisces

Job in commerce. Weak point: the kidneys.

House VII is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

House VII in Aries

Love-at-first-sight, marries without thinking. Doesn't want to change her habits, so domestic quarrels to be foreseen.

House VIII is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

House VIII in Taurus

Happy old age, natural death. Inheritance.

House IX is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

House IX in Gemini

Likes studying, is open to anything new, accepts and recognizes her errors, always develops in a positive sense. Likes travel, discovery, meeting new people and knows how to appreciate them.

House X is the area of material action. The Mid-heaven represents the work one will do in his life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older

House X in Cancer

Likes contact with the public, the crowd. Profession that involves meeting a lot of people. Professional success thanks to sense of duty and application to her work.

House XI is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

House XI in Leo

Friends are not always chosen by chance. Even if the feelings of friendship are sincere, these friends must automatically bring something - professional help for example.

House XII is the area of education and of emotion.

House XII in Virgo

Work in a research lab.

Oh ok [emoji39] I love stand - up comedy, and comedy quiz/panel shows, the more satirical the better.
I used to watch stand-up all the time when I was younger, but I got out of the habit. A lot of the humor depends on current events, of which I am frequently ignorant. Most of the media I consume nowadays is in narrative format anyway, and some of it turns out to be funny, but not always because it's focused on humor.

I used to watch stand-up all the time when I was younger, but I got out of the habit. A lot of the humor depends on current events, of which I am frequently ignorant. Most of the media I consume nowadays is in narrative format anyway, and some of it turns out to be funny, but not always because it's focused on humor.
Comedy is where I learn about the current events!! Otherwise I would be utterly ignorant...

Since the Southern Hemisphere of the earth has different constellations than in the North (where Greek/Roman civilization came up with the names of the constellations, I suppose), are there equivalent constellations to the traditional Astrological signs? (Stuff on my mind. :) )

So you were born under the sign of the Hovercraft? o_O That must be a new constellation.

;)
I was born a libra, but given how far I am from balanced I don't think I'm a good example. So yes, I shall claim the constellation Hovercraft as my own!

OP = "What's your sign? And how do you feel about astrology?"

Gemini.

What I think about astrology--attempt to create meaning.
How do I feel about it? I feel people are desperate to find meaning.

Questions containing the word 'feel' sometimes confuse me.
Maybe "I think it is silly/unreasonable." is how I 'feel' about astrology.

Oh, wait... yes it's coming back to me now. I have heard of Hovercrafts. The Mayan's had that sign in their astrology I think.
People used to mistake it for ancient astronauts.

;)

Since the Southern Hemisphere of the earth has different constellations than in the North (where Greek/Roman civilization came up with the names of the constellations, I suppose), are there equivalent constellations to the traditional Astrological signs? (Stuff on my mind. :) )
http://aliceportman.com/what-is-the-difference-between-northern-and-southern-hemisphere-astrology/
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...strology-work-in-the-southern-hemisphere.html

These are explanations of how the same signs function in the other hemisphere, not
descriptions of stories told by people indigenous to the southern hemisphere.

Oh, wait... yes it's coming back to me now. I have heard of Hovercrafts. The Mayan's had that sign in their astrology I think.
People used to mistake it for ancient astronauts.

;)
This is why the world didn't end in 2012 when all the new agers thought it would. They failed to take into account the sign Hovercraft when calulating 13 Baktun.

Tom metalminx24 ancusmitis

You may want to consider possible translation difficulties.
Sometimes scribes make errors.
The direction of life could be changed by a single letter.

5244a194dbfa3f12b6000fa4._w.400_h.520_s.fit_.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom