• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your sign?

Innate on date March 23, my astrological sign is Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Aries Sign - Aries Astrology Traits and Personality - Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com
Colors: Red, Blue, Violet, Black, & White

The Ram: Adventurous & Energetic; Pioneering & Courageous; Enthusiastic & Confident; and Dynamic & Quick-witted.

I feel that these traits characterize me accordingly, and I'm quite implicated towards astrology, wishing to study it whence and when I attend college.

Last edited:
You were born on the exact date that my best friend was. You are an early Aries so you are basically a Pisces-Aries if you are anything like my friend, hequite a bit of of Pisces traits about him. Then again, I too am an "at the end Scorpio" so I do have some Sagittarius traits.

Btw, an aspie, I feel like my knowledge of astrology has helped me a bit in terms of understanding and relating with people better.

Last edited:
Yes, I see! The Pisces weaknesses mirror my insecurities of which I have had to overcome in my childhood!
The strengths also explain why I am both Logical (Aries) and Creative (Pisces); why I am Diligent (Pisces), Assertive (due to being both Aries and Pisces), and Charitable (Pisces).

Last edited:
Leo aspies, almost sounds like a oxymoron since Leos are known for liking to be the center of attention. Lol

Btw, I just remembered that my father is a Pisces aspie.

I'm a Leo, and so is my mother (I was born on her birthday). My mom and I are total opposites in personality, so I take astrology with a grain of salt. That being said, I do have to take into account that my mother doesn't have Asperger's, and that probably accounts for the difference in personality. Other Leo's I know are much more like my mother than they are like me so maybe there is something to astrology after all!

A long time ago someone taught me the basics of the signs. For me it seemed to work. On the job & in personal life I realized there are signs I don't get along with. And other signs I quickly click with. I'm an Aquarius, of course ;)

I was born during the astrological month of Aries.
By that, I mean that I find astrology to be not
much more than another way of telling the months
of a year--a year that happens to begin on the
spring equinox.

I'm a fairly rational person, so I've never been able to take astrology seriously (I hate it when people mix up the words "astrology" and "astronomy", too). I do, however, find that it is a fun topic to play around with. The signs are a decent representation of personality archtypes. Just for fun, do want to try guessing what my zodiac sign is? Anyone?

I'm a fairly rational person, so I've never been able to take astrology seriously (I hate it when people mix up the words "astrology" and "astronomy", too). I do, however, find that it is a fun topic to play around with. The signs are a decent representation of personality archtypes. Just for fun, do want to try guessing what my zodiac sign is? Anyone?

LOL. Let me guess. You're an aquarian?

My understanding of astrology is very limited, but apparently I'm on the cusp between Libra and Scorpio. My Chinese sign is the Snake.

I don't take this stuff seriously, but I still find it interesting and good for a bit of fun now and then.

This isn't a thread for arguing about astrology. If you don't believe in it or don't care what your sign is (I don't), then move on.

New Threads

Top Bottom