• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favorite jelly bean color (flavor)?

elgat0verde

Mister Doctor Professor
V.I.P Member
Mine is black licorice, red is close second

last would be white and purple, I think it's the only purple flavored thing I don't really like.

I like to eat two at once but I don't look at the colours, you end up with lots of different flavours that way and I like the surprise.

Impossible to determine. I made the mistake of interviewing for Jelly Belly Candies in Vacaville for their corporate web designer. Didn't get the job, but they sent all those interviewed home with a whole lot of product. And just getting near the premises was an olfactory delight. :cool:

Been a while for me too but if I remember correctly I like the Tutti Fruti and Berry Blue..

One of my favorite childhood memories was getting a bag of jelly beans that came with the marked chart of what flavors matched what colors. My sister and I would take turns giving each other jellybeans. We would eat the jellybean with our eyes closed and try to guess the flavor.

1691621558668.jpeg

I think the only one I actually don’t like is the licorice one.
I love fruity candy in general.

I definitely wouldn't call it my favorite flavor, and I know this is going to sound extremely weird, but I actually quite enjoy the toothpaste flavored Jelly Bellies.

I know it sounds super weird like 'toothpaste flavor?' but like OK if you don't know, there's a line of Jelly Belly called BeanBoozled where the gimmick is that each bean could be one of two flavors: a normal flavor (such as, say, peach) or a gross flavor (like vomit) and it's part of a game they do where you spin a spinner, it lands on a bean, you eat one of the beans you landed on and see if you got the good flavor or the gross flavor.

And like one of the color beans in BeanBoozled is a light blue one that could be either Berry Blue or toothpaste flavored but like here's the thing and why I actually like the toothpaste flavor: what flavor do you commonly associate with toothpaste?

Mint.

It's just mint flavored. It's like the only one of these beans where it doesn't matter if you get the good flavor or the gross flavor. If you get the good flavor: hey neato you got a berry flavored bean. You get the gross flavor: ok, you got a bean that just tastes like mint.

Unless you like really hate the taste of mint for some reason, it's a win/win situation.

there's a line of Jelly Belly called BeanBoozled where the gimmick is that each bean could be one of two flavors: a normal flavor (such as, say, peach) or a gross flavor (like vomit)
I remember buying a box of these but the Harry Potter ones

I don't remember if they had toothpaste flavored ones but I distinctly remember the vomit tasting one...

Ew

I don't remember if they had toothpaste flavored ones but I distinctly remember the vomit tasting one...

Ew
Yeah I think the vomit one was actually a failed attempt at making a pizza flavored bean and like from what I remember of the taste...

Yeah I honestly remember being able to vaguely taste a hint of 'pizza' undertones to the vomit flavor. The remnants of what it might've been.

Honestly can't imagine a pizza flavored jellybean would've been that good either - I mean better than vomit but still like pizza bean

Ew
Someone gave me these as a prank when I was younger, without telling me what they actually were, and I was so upset! They were disgusting.

ALL of the official Jelly Belly flavors except licorice.
Cappuccino if I had to pick just one.

I definitely wouldn't call it my favorite flavor, and I know this is going to sound extremely weird, but I actually quite enjoy the toothpaste flavored Jelly Bellies.

I know it sounds super weird like 'toothpaste flavor?' but like OK if you don't know, there's a line of Jelly Belly called BeanBoozled where the gimmick is that each bean could be one of two flavors: a normal flavor (such as, say, peach) or a gross flavor (like vomit) and it's part of a game they do where you spin a spinner, it lands on a bean, you eat one of the beans you landed on and see if you got the good flavor or the gross flavor.

And like one of the color beans in BeanBoozled is a light blue one that could be either Berry Blue or toothpaste flavored but like here's the thing and why I actually like the toothpaste flavor: what flavor do you commonly associate with toothpaste?

Mint.

It's just mint flavored. It's like the only one of these beans where it doesn't matter if you get the good flavor or the gross flavor. If you get the good flavor: hey neato you got a berry flavored bean. You get the gross flavor: ok, you got a bean that just tastes like mint.

Unless you like really hate the taste of mint for some reason, it's a win/win situation.
I remain a real fan of that old brand Pepsodent toothpaste for such reasons. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom