• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is ur favourite planet?

Squinn. It's the planet I was created (not born) on. I developed my own rudimentary language called Squinnanian and informed my earth parents of my true origin. When I was a kid it was a suitable explanation as to why I was so different from other people: I was an alien from a different planet.

Another thought.

A "favorite" for me would be those planets we don't yet know about, but will in time. :cool:

I am obsessed with Earth. But not humanity. Okay, humanity too- I love history. But really, just Gaia/Medea whatever your name or theory for her is. I love her. I believe very strongly in the Medea and Gaia Theory , am a spiritual ecologist and I consider myself to be an omnist and Spinozan to some extent. Michael Mann's newest book convinced me.

Earth. I love her. I love her. And I believe she wants to love us.

If I'm being honest, I can't pick just one. My Stationals project and my love for the Starfield game confirm this, haha.

Mars. It's a barren and desolate world. Mars represents a mirror into our future if we continue on our present path.

Aside from Terra (SR1827 A867A89-F B Ga Hi -114 Im G2-V), I'm rather fond of Porozlo (SM2715 A867A74-B - Ga Hi -201 Im M1-V M9-D). Both are Gaian/Garden worlds, and their high tech ratings offset the high populations of each.

Mars is a desert. US west is a desert. In a desert, the primary shaping force is wind-blown sand eroding rock formations. Not at all surprising that Mars and US west look similar

I absolutely would go to Mars, the Moon, Titan, Pluto, etc. Sign me up

Planet Earth, of course!
I seem to be addicted to breathing, eating, and drinking. At the end of my life I will break these selfish habits, I promise!
So, it must be that I am an Earthiest?

Other planets are curiosities, but I owe my whole life to Earth, and I've spent it trying to avert the current crisis. I'm constantly aware that my generation is the first to see the human population triple, and other species going extinct daily. One of our most popular tourist destinations now has a fine old stone hotel overlooking an ugly rubble field where a glacier used to be, but there are more visitors than ever, like ants where a donut used to be. I'm baffled that Greta Thunberg seems exceptional in her awareness of the trends.

New Threads

Top Bottom