• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your favourite Christmas songs?

Mistletoe and Wine - Sir Cliff Richard (1989)
Saviour's Day = Sir Cliff Richard (1990)
Millennium Prayer - Sir Cliff Richard (1999)
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens (1984 I think)

I also like some of the traditional stuff like Silent Night.

shakin stevens-merry christmas everyone

wham-last christmas

i have these on a christmas cd and repeat them constantly every christmas. :D

Modern Christmas pop songs are ok, but I always watch the TV midnight mass carol service on Christmas Eve. It's just not festive enough without traditional carols.

Modern Christmas pop songs are ok, but I always watch the TV midnight mass carol service on Christmas Eve. It's just not festive enough without traditional carols.

I can agree with that, there's a place for Pop but Christmas is all about the traditional Carols, and Bing Crosby's version of White Christmas, always a classic that.

Just don't play that annoying Slade song and I'll be happy, the late 70s had a lot to answer for, just getting into the kind of cheese that dominated the early to mid 80s.

I think this particular Christmas song resonates with a lot of us at this time of year:

Blink 182 - Won't be Home for Christmas

To be honest, I hate the holidays, and I loathe Christmas. But if I had to pick one >>>
>>> Hey, you did ask:rolleyes:

Favorite Traditional songs: Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland

Favorite Non-traditional: 'Christmas at Ground Zero' and 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' (both from "Weird Al" Yankovic).

You just can't go wrong with "Weird Al"!

Edit: Thank you to everyone who posted videos. I just spent more time than I care to admit going down the YouTube rabbit hole of pets singing Christmas Carols!

Last edited:
"blue xmas" [elvis], along with the rest of the elvis xmas album. "what shall we give to the babe in the manger" [Mormon Tabernacle Chorale]. "gesu bambino" performed by john klein @ the carillon Americana and orchestra, very rare record.

"blue xmas" [elvis], along with the rest of the elvis xmas album. "what shall we give to the babe in the manger" [Mormon Tabernacle Chorale]. "gesu bambino" performed by john klein @ the carillon Americana and orchestra, very rare record.
What a fool I am! How could I have forgotten "Blue Christmas" from the King! Also, I love the song Sylar picked. I never can remember what it is called.

What a fool I am! How could I have forgotten "Blue Christmas" from the King! Also, I love the song Sylar picked. I never can remember what it is called.
not a fool, but it reminds me of the elvis songs "fool" and "only fools rush in":cool:
btw, in case you're interested in, there is now a DCS stereo version online [of several of elvis' xmas tunes on youtube.

Favorite Traditional songs: Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland

Favorite Non-traditional: 'Christmas at Ground Zero' and 'The Night Santa Went Crazy' (both from "Weird Al" Yankovic).

You just can't go wrong with "Weird Al"!

Edit: Thank you to everyone who posted videos. I just spent more time than I care to admit going down the YouTube rabbit hole of pets singing Christmas Carols!
Weird Al - can't go wrong with that fella :D

New Threads

Top Bottom