• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Watching the same video over and over again

I will listen to music over and over, but not movies. Once is enough. When my kids were little, they had a few tapes (this was in the VCR days) that they watched a lot. I can't count the times that I've seen " The Fox and the Hound".

It could've been worse. It could've been Frozen. I feel sorry for parents who have to put up with that one.

hahaha... *** tears*** I'm one...

"Lei it go... Let it go.... "

But I kinda get stoked on it too... so... (me and my princess) instrumental version, japanese version, and the others versions, making of of the music ..

But next year we have the Frozen 2... so... hahaha

What do you mean? they're not making a sequel to that as far as I know. Interestingly, there have been reports that the Disney parks have been taking jabs at the film's insane popularity, so it seems Disney themselves are getting tired of it too. There may be hope for them yet. In any case, their next fairy tale movie is a live action rendition of Cinderella directed by Kenneth Branagh and I'm hoping that one will be good or at least not bad.

What do you mean? they're not making a sequel to that as far as I know. Interestingly, there have been reports that the Disney parks have been taking jabs at the film's insane popularity, so it seems Disney themselves are getting tired of it too. There may be hope for them yet. In any case, their next fairy tale movie is a live action rendition of Cinderella directed by Kenneth Branagh and I'm hoping that one will be good or at least not bad.

I think that they will make a sequel... well that info was from.. hm.... 2 months ago, more or less... so this is what I know. But this things never are 100% right, so...

I heard about Cinderella too. Lets wait for that!!!!!

Yes! I often put songs on repeat for an entire day or listen to one album for weeks at a time.

Same with tv shows and movies.. netflix makes it super easy to feed my obsessive "archer" addiction. And I used to watch "Hot Tub Time Machine" over and over until they didn't have it available for streaming anymore. Ive been pretty busy working lately though and haven't watched tv in awhile...I have a stack of biographies to read at night instead.

I think that they will make a sequel... well that info was from.. hm.... 2 months ago, more or less... so this is what I know. But this things never are 100% right, so...

I heard about Cinderella too. Lets wait for that!!!!!

Someone said it was to be named "Thawed" but maybe it was joke???????????? ha ha! it is funny!

Last edited:
As a teenager and young adult, I watched Grease, Interview with the Vampire and Girl, Interrupted at least a dozen times each. I'd get on a kick and watch the same movie repeatedly for a week or two. There are some movies where I can close my eyes and "watch" them from beginning to end in my mind's eye.
I love Girl Interrupted too. Watched it countless amount of times. :)

I've watched episodes from the following TV shows countless times and never get tired of them:

• Arrested Development
  • The Golden Girls
  • Frasier
  • My So-Called Life
  • Fawlty Towers
Arrested Development is in bold because it's the only one I I know that I can truly never ever get tired of watching. I laugh constantly.

New Threads

Top Bottom