• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Walking With Monsters...

AGXStarseed

An interesting documentary series from the BBC, following on from their previous series:
  1. Walking with Dinosaurs (1999) (a series showing the rise of the dinosaurs in the Triassic to their extinction in the late Cretaceous).
  2. Walking with Beasts (2001) (a series showing what happened after the great extinction, with mammals taking over the planet before the series concludes in an Ice Age 30,000 years ago).
  3. Walking with Cavemen (2003) (a series showing how our mammalian ancestors would evolve into Homosapiens)
The final part of the series - Walking with Monsters (2005) - goes back even further; beginning with how Earth became suitable for life and how our Moon formed, before moving on to show how life evolved long before the first dinosaur as it follows our earliest ancestors throughout the different periods in time as they evolve and survive in a ever changing world and against a variety of enemies big and small.

I loved these when I was a kid.

Me too. I used to watch them whenever I could.
Funnily enough, the only one I didn't enjoy as much was the "Walking with Cavemen" series.
I guess I preferred watching and learning about prehistoric monsters more than prehistoric man.

I totally agree. Walking with cavemen just was not my cup of tea.
I wish they would remake walking with Dinosaurs and Monsters now with all the new data.

I totally agree. Walking with cavemen just was not my cup of tea.
I wish they would remake walking with Dinosaurs and Monsters now with all the new data.

They did something of a sequel series a few years ago called Planet Dinosaur which was pretty decent. Did you see it?

If not, here's the first episode:
Episode 1 - "Lost World" -

New Threads

Top Bottom