• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Updates on my life.....winter 2022

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
So, as you'll know I went home to my mum and daughter talked to my mum about everything, I then went to sleep, its been a rough day due to being scared about the storm in South West of England, where my mum lives etc, but I've numerous phone calls and threats from him saying give me my daughter back or else, I've ignored him and blocked him but I keep seeing cars pulling up to my mums house so I'm spectacle if it's him or not, but I'm trying my best to forget about him, obviously suicide is running through my mind but what else can I think about? I have no plans because I need to be here for my beautiful daughter who needs her mummy. I am so thankful to everyone who has supported me throughout my rough times, I'm still having problems eating because he said some horrible things, I have a ED, and I know deep down I'm not fat but that's all he kept saying to me, but it's a new me he's no longer in my life so why should i bother with someone who just puts me down and hits me? Like, life is so much worth goodness them his ********!

TO ANYONE GOING THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH, DO NOT suffer because you think they love you, its they're hurting you physically and emotionally then please please confide in someone who you trust as they can help you, also their is a website for women and girls who go through domestic violence and srxual assault and rape, called women's aid. I know he didn't love me, he's abused me he's a liar he manipulative me into thinking he loved me, well he didn't he raped me and he is a liar who loves causing me pain, stand up and say no

Last edited:
Get a restraining order from the police, and if he ever messes with you or your kid again, then there's the long arm of the law reaching out & catching him.

Keep up the good work, Roxie! You're tougher than nails. The eating disorder & everything else must be very hard to deal with but hey, the new you is a mighty likable person (much like the original you) so I have no problem believing she can deal with it.

Get a restraining order from the police, and if he ever messes with you or your kid again, then there's the long arm of the law reaching out & catching him.

Keep up the good work, Roxie! You're tougher than nails. The eating disorder & everything else must be very hard to deal with but hey, the new you is a mighty likable person (much like the original you) so I have no problem believing she can deal with it.
You are so lovely to me, really you are, I can't thank your lovely self enough! Oh, I am gonna get one just gonna let the police be safe before they come to My mums home because I don't want them to crash in the 100mph winds, I'm not strong but I'm focusing on the goodness!

If you feel threatened from youre X call the police and report him. I highly doubt he is that stupid to come to youre moms house tho. Reg him having the right to see his daughter later on that's sadly up to the court to decide upon and sadly he is after all her father so trying to prevent him to see her without having the court determine all this & how much and so on is not going to be a way that work Roxiee

Also, it's important that you keep EVERY threat you get on mail and or SMS and if possible, record him from the phone.

And above all DONT let this idiot scare you. Stay strong Roxiee i understand it must be very hard on you but you need to stay strong and determan for both youre self as well as youre daughter

If you feel threatened from youre X call the police and report him. I highly doubt he is that stupid to come to youre moms house tho. Reg him having the right to see his daughter later on that's sadly up to the court to decide upon and sadly he is after all her father so trying to prevent him to see her without having the court determine all this & how much and so on is not going to be a way that work Roxiee

Also, it's important that you keep EVERY threat you get on mail and or SMS and if possible, record him from the phone.

And above all DONT let this idiot scare you. Stay strong Roxiee i understand it must be very hard on you but you need to stay strong and determan for both youre self as well as youre daughter
I'm gonna do this for me and my daughter!

And as Gerontius says i of course meant to put that in as well that you need to get a restraining order for him were you also have to report to the police about everything, he has done to you dear

Oh, and do be careful with the storm from what i see on the news its BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! So inside, locked doors and closed windows etc...

And as Gerontius says i of course meant to put that in as well that you need to get a restraining order for him were you also have to report to the police about everything, he has done to you dear

Oh, and do be careful with the storm from what i see on the news its BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! So inside, locked doors and closed windows etc...
I've made sure no one goes outside, lola isn't going nowhere until everything calms down, we live near the shore line which is freaking me out!

As long as you all stay inside you still should be alright Roxiee BUT i would be prepared for possible power failure tho (a flashlight close to you at all times)

You are so strong. Especially when I hear the love and concern for your daughter. This is also your gift to your daughter and I hope your example will teach your daughter to recognize and avoid predatory men who are only concerned about their fragile ego.

I really hope you and your family can stay safe in the storm. Make sure your phone is charged in case the power goes out.

You’re strong and you can get through this! I believe in you!!
You are doing an amazing job being strong for your daughter and her life will be better because of you.

I’m so happy you’re still here with us. And I’m very proud of you <3

You are so strong. Especially when I hear the love and concern for your daughter. This is also your gift to your daughter and I hope your example will teach your daughter to recognize and avoid predatory men who are only concerned about their fragile ego.
Thank you, !
I really hope you and your family can stay safe in the storm. Make sure your phone is charged in case the power goes out.

You’re strong and you can get through this! I believe in you!!
You are doing an amazing job being strong for your daughter and her life will be better because of you.

I’m so happy you’re still here with us. And I’m very proud of you <3
Thanks smexy ;) lmao

I'm keeping my phone on charge, its likely power will go out but my daughter is asleep next to me I have blankets in case the heating cuts out, because I want her and my mum to be okay!

If your ex calls you fat, he is a childish jerk who ran out of words to use against you. Don`t pay any attention to it, sometimes people say the most outrageous lies when they are upset. Don`t let it get to you.
He is a fool, I don't put people down but why is he so mean? Like, don't say things you wouldn't want saying to you!

Youre doing fine Roxiee (i have also been in a few BIG storms when i still lived on the countryside is OLD crappy house so belive me i understand how scary it can be our BIG one "Gudrun " i was without power close to a month but the house stayed intact tho after i spent the night listening to the house cracking and just waited for the roof to fly off and yes i was concerned.

Oh and Forest Cat i lived in that dump ALL alone close to 15 years and YES i had among others the local farmers to help me with all i needed help with (wink)

I know I'm a mum but I really want to die. I know I don't want to go through through it I'm just depressed and hurting.

New Threads

Top Bottom