• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

63a19aae67018452052cd5b72adfbdbf.jpg

Geography fail by USA Today:

The move to Brooklyn hasn’t been as advantageous as the Islanders hoped it would be. There's plenty of talk around the league about whether the Islanders will end up back on Long Island.

Brooklyn is on Long Island.

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend and his two friends, and the Aspie friend just said very matter-of-factly "It's just me and a bunch of gay queens." Lol.
We call him the "token straight friend." :p

All five of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes mocking the old Gamera movies:

Gamera (1965)

Gamera vs. Barugon

Gamera vs. Gyaos

Gamera vs. Guiron

Gamera vs. Zigra

From the Weather Channel: ***IRMA IS A MAJOR CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE.***

My question: what would make a minor Category 5 hurricane?

My boyfriend is working on an assignment for college and needed to describe himself in one word. He asked me and his two friends "One word to describe myself?"
I said "Effervescent."
The disabled friend said "Kindhearted."
The Aspie friend, without hesitation, said "Pansy."
:tearsofjoy:

New Threads

Top Bottom