• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

tumblr_o60acfE9h41tc1qdko1_500.jpg

As I was carting a friend around today (since he was convicted of a DUI earlier this year), we stopped at a local convenience store, so he could get a cup of coffee so he could take his pain meds. The was a customer in front of him at the store that was asking if the town were he was stopped was Tannerstown, PA. The clerk never heard of Tannerstown and told this guy he was in Red Lion, PA, which is where I live. He asked if I know how to get to Tannerstown. Since I never heard of the place, I went on my iPhone and Googled Tannerstown. This guy missed the mark by about 200 miles due southwest. Tannerstown is in the Poconos, off I-80 on PA 611. The b!tch of the matter is that he was coming from Brooklyn. I was tempted to have him get on I-83 South and take him in to the Inner Harbor of Baltimore.[emoji48]. But, being the nice guy that I am, told him sorry, but you're off by about 200 miles and 4 hours.

A 41 year old episode of Fawlty Towers, starring John Cleese as Basil Fawlty, one of THE best British comedies ever made.

A page from a comic crossing over Witchblade, Fathom and Tomb Raider - with the protagonists Lara Croft, Aspen Matthews, Sara Pezzini and...some bloke I don't know.

598652-fathom__014_p23.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom