• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Teenage Aspie sent home from school as her tie was 'too short'...

Holy crap! She was asked to fix the tie and she did. They gave her the boot regardless. STUPID STUPID STUPID! Could the thing be a bit too small, maybe?

"Tying ties becomes natural very quickly"
So what's the point in learning to do it daily in school.

And only a small percentage of jobs requires you to wear suit and ties. I'm aspiring to be a nurse, why would I need to be able to wear a suit and tie in a hospital anyway?
Acting nice and civil in a professional way isn't a thing you learn by wearing a suit, you can learn that just as well in jeans or a kilt.
EricD here, I can hit a golf ball 250 yards, break a concrete paver with my bare hands, & sprint to to almost 20 mph at 42 years old, but never could tie a necktie!

New Threads

Top Bottom