• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Survey for a Class I'm taking

You might get more response if you explain a little more about your target group and your class. At least, that's what I think ;)

You could possibly try posting or linking to this within the parenting and autism discussion section. You may get more responses that way :)

EDIT: Also what @Bolletje said!

Mine us for data? Nah. Shove off. You're not one of us. And your survey is very brief and vague.

Profile page says autie.

Some more information would have been helpful in the original post, and I can't comment on the survey as I have no children and don't know any on the spectrum, so I haven't looked at it. However, research needs to be done if people are to learn more about anything.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! My survey is intended for my Engineering class, part of PLTW. My partner and I are trying to come up with a design for a product that helps with wandering. We are aware already that there are already products such as Angel Sense etc,. However we just need an idea of how the kids react in certain situations, and how they are tolerable to some types of products to help with wandering.

Very interesting! Unfortunately I don't know any children with ASD, otherwise I'd be glad to help. Good luck!

New Threads

Top Bottom