• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Supernatural Experiences and Strange Experiences

Robby

Ok so I am a clairvoyant, and have some psychic abilities. I definitely believe there's a correlation between my psychic abilities and having autism. I have numerous family members who have had similar experiences. Going back at least 3 generations on one side. Ever since I was really young, I had strange experiences and sensations, and always saw things others didn't. Not necessarily always supernatural, just more aware of things. It's like I see things in technicolor while others just see bland black & white, is the only way I can explain it sometimes. Anyway, even as a young kid, I'd hear things, sometimes see orbs (which I know now are angels), and many times experience precognition about an event or seeing someone or thinking about seeing someone, and then the person appears a few days or hours later, or if it's thinking about someone who's already passed, a picture of them will turn up or something. But around 8 or 9, I started having really powerful supernatural experiences. There was a farm where I grew up with a huge land and an old house with a graveyard. I'd often go up there during the summer and go on walks and explore, and I always had strange feelings while there. Once, after visiting the old abandoned house, I was walking home on the road and looked back at the house, and I was about a half mile away from it, I saw the curtain move in the upstairs bedroom window even though noone was there and there was not a BIT of wind that day. Other times, I heard noises on the property, when I knew nobody was there. I stopped going up there, because the graveyard really creeped me out, it had graves of people and even little kids who died 100 years back. I heard people say stuff happened there once but I didn't research it because i was too scared. Anyway, flash forward a few years, I was in college and visiting home and decided one night to walk out there to the farm since it had been awhile. It was getting dark, and there was absolutely nobody around, and someone or something walked past me. I saw it out of the corner of my eye. It really really scared me. It wasn't an animal because it was my height. Just typing this now again scares me, bringing it back, because I've only told like two people of it..Never have written it down. But I remember what I saw. It appeared to have legs like a man, but a head like a bull or a minotaur. I firmly believe to this day that what I saw was in fact a demon. I hope nobody laughs..I am not a religious person at all, I believe in God but I never took things literally (far from it)..But this happened nearly 10 years ago, and I still remember it I have never been so terrified. The thing ran past me and went behind a barn, and I just ran in the opposite direction and didn't stop for about a mile until I was back home. I told my best friend about it a few days later, and she told me to just calm down about it but that she wouldn't be shocked because she had heard lots of stories about the place. Anyway, could I have actually seen a demon? I have never gone back to the farm, but interestingly, a few months after that, the old house and one of the barns burned to the ground! Probably a coincidence, but the experience frightened me.

Since then, I've seen apparitions on my parents' land, I've never got a foreboding sense from any of them, most of them just seem to be people lost in time or space. I think the whole land here somehow is haunted. Not sure how.

Anyway, like I said I feel I am gifted in some way. I tend to pick up on energy and places. The other day, I was off work and was driving around for a leisurely country drive in a rural part of the county I haven't been to much. I took a road I'm familiar with farther out than I'd taken it before, and found myself in a very isolated area, just all tobacco and corn fields and a few barns, very remote. I wasn't creeped out though, until suddenly a large truck came out of nowhere. It was a 1950s or 60s truck, a cab, with no back, but the windows looked very dark, strange for a truck of that kind I thought. He wasn't following me, he came towards me but turned onto this road, very suddenly and sharply as if he didn't expect to meet anyone and wanted to avoid me. It was very strange. When he had turned, I slowed down, as I passed the road he had turned on, and he slowed down too. I turned back to look. The road he had turned on was strange, almost like a tunnel, covered in trees on both sides, and just seemed to disappear down a hill. He soon sped up again and disappeared into the trees surrounding the road. I didn't follow him, I kept on driving back the other way towards home and didn't look back. I was pretty scared. Who was he? Why did he act so strange, why were the windows blackened?

I've been thinking about this road ever since, and feel this need to go turn on it and drive and see where it goes. It's a public road, but I feel a sixth sense telling me not to go, but the other part of me is telling me I need to. What should I do? I feel this could be some supernatural trick, but also potentially a fun or exciting mystery. I am tentatively planning on going and driving down the road tomorrow or one day this week. I'm scared, but I'm just too curious not to go. I am wanting to know what the guy in the truck was up to.

Has anyone had any experiences like this in their life? I know many who have autism talk about supernatural experiences, but mine seem increasingly powerful.

I definitely believe there's a correlation between my psychic abilities and having autism.

Interesting. I've studied that possibility for some time. Never came up with anything to truly link the two. I do know two psychics personally and they're both Neurotypical. Both my cousin and myself are somewhat "sensitive" to such energies. Yet she's NT and I'm not.

I've had two profound yet unsolicited paranormal experiences with full-body apparitions at very close range. And then a few solicited experiences as the result of participating in paranormal investigations. But I can't say I've ever experienced anything like what you've witnessed, that would lead me to believe it might be paranormal in nature. Of course I'm of a mindset to default to debunking something first and foremost, than to ever merely assume something is paranormal.

It may not necessarily be something negative relative to the dead, but perhaps something negative relative to the living. I suppose it depends on what your intuition is really saying as to whether or not you should pursue such a thing. Then again it just might be some average guy driving around in a strange looking old pickup. Just consider that acting on something based only on your intuition is a very different thing than going on a structured paranormal investigation. No telling as to whether or not this is a benign thing to investigate or something that might be malevolent- and in some very earthbound ways.

I have twice in my life had dreams that were exceptional. One foretold the next day, in vivid detail. I haven't made a habit of it, though. Just twice out of 50 years of life. I believe it was God telling me things both times. As in Jehovah God, YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Father Son and Holy Spirit.That One. The only One. So, the source for these neat, scary occurrences does not lie in me, but in Him getting His point across.

New Threads

Top Bottom