• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lemon Zing

Anyone tried this Silent Hill style game yet?

You begin the game's story as a guy who is about to turn 18 and ends up inheriting his late grandmother's house. After registering on a dating site, he learns he has a sister, who he soon discovers is living across the street. She explains how the old woman was kind of strange, their father was crazy, and stuff. So you look for clues in the house, which can involve having to solve puzzles. Then it's where the mystery begins to gradually become unraveled.

On the way to the cemetery, you fight monsters in the woods. I feel the combat ain't all that amazing. I haven't looked to see if there's an auto lock-on feature, but the only gun you use is not easy to aim with. The monsters are able to run quite quickly too, so facing three at once is gonna be a problem, as some are positioned low down on the ground. But in terms of boss battles, it's just the usual case of shooting them and evading their attacks, until they die.

Anyway, I did notice some bugs that meant having to exit the game and then return to it with the continue option. But hopefully they will patch this...

I looked this up, and... wow people on Steam REALLY didnt like this one. 25% review rating, that's really freaking low.

Though of course with reviews it's hard to tell if something is ACTUALLY bad or not.

If they improved the glitches and the janky combat, it's about as close to a Silent Hill "clone" as you could ask for. :D

I think there's going to be a sequel, as the guy's sister vanishes near the end and he never gets to save her. You have multiple endings to choose from as you confront Daniel's dad.

New Threads

Top Bottom