• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar ...... and doesn't

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer, the barman says "For you, no charge!"

A biochemist walks into a bar and orders a pint of Adenosine Triphosphate. The barman says 80p please Sir.

I don't know whether any of you will "get" my humour or find it funny but humour is very subjective.

I got the first two. The third one I had to Google to get. But they are funny.

I once knew a chap whose friends called him "Two Sheds" on account of his name being Arthur Jackson. I expect that only die hard Monty Python fans may pick up on that. :p

I once knew a chap whose friends called him "Two Sheds" on account of his name being Arthur Jackson. I expect that only die hard Monty Python fans may pick up on that. :p

Yes, yes. But let's get the heart of that matter. This is critical! Did he actually have more than one shed?

Now there's a bit of trivia one won't likely find in any Hungarian phrasebook!

Why leave anyone in the dark?
I am taking this opportunity to aquaint
those who have never seen this. :)

He didn't have any sheds, they just called him than because of his name.

New Threads

Top Bottom