• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rosie O'Donnell infuriates the National Autism Association...

If Rosie O'Donnell is trying to be the most vile human being to ever walk the Earth, she's doing a pretty good job at it...
Look, I thought the joke wasn't funny and she should apologize, but most vile human being? There are people out there that think we (people on the spectrum) should have never been born. People who would gladly enforce eugenics on a population. Folk who would rather deny children life saving medicine than run the risk of any of them turning out autistic. You're exaggerating wildly due to a very heavy bias against her.

I'm with granolaturtle. I hardly know anything about her, but honestly one off-color joke and now people are fantasizing about doing violence against her? That's absurd!

You ever see any of her past work? I normally don't agree with anything Rush Limbaugh says, but the epithet feminazi describes Rosie O'Donnell to a T. And I'm not even going to comment on her sexual and political orientations!

I'm with granolaturtle. I hardly know anything about her, but honestly one off-color joke and now people are fantasizing about doing violence against her? That's absurd!
I just looked her up on Wikipedia and she doesn't really seem like that bad a person at all. Yes, she's had a few comments here and there, but I don't see why she would be hated so much. Louis CK seems to make way more controversial comments/work than she does and everyone loves him. Seth Macfarlanes career is based largely on making fun of less powerful groups of people, and he doesn't get this amount of hate.

All she did was dare criticize the Iraq war during the height of the Bush Administration. And be an outspoken lesbian feminist. Like, seriously.

All she did was dare criticize the Iraq war during the height of the Bush Administration. And be an outspoken lesbian feminist. Like, seriously.

In all of the cases I've wasted the time investigating, the women getting complained about have barely done anything. I've heard some nasty things about Aneeta Sarkeesian and all she did was say who even cares what about some video game, and she had to leave her home because she kept getting threats on her life and limb from people who could prove they knew where she lived. I have to wonder if this forum lacks rules about posting violent fantasies about people you disagree with, and if so, why. We have a "no arguing" rule, and it seems to me that civil debate is many leagues tamer than some of the things I've seen in this thread.

New Threads

Top Bottom